Perrie

Remove this Banner Ad

craz619

Rookie
Sep 18, 2003
hey guys

im a richmond supporter and i dont know much about the interstate teams, i run a fantasy site and i have perrie in my team

What are your thoughts and do you think he will be any good this year

thanks

Perrie is going to be the next Tredrea/Reiwoldt/Brown. hehehehhe :D

No, he's just an honest trier IMO. He doesnt have any outstanding qualities but he gives his all, unfortunately for him and the club, it is often not good enough. I think he will be given first crack at CHF this season, and so he should, he's probably the best of our very limited CHF options at the moment. I hope he will take it by the scruff of the neck and make it his own, but I'm not overly confiedent he will.

craz619 said:
hey guys

im a richmond supporter and i dont know much about the interstate teams, i run a fantasy site and i have perrie in my team

What are your thoughts and do you think he will be any good this year

thanks
depends what you paid for him mate....!

I think Perrie will at least play every game when fit this year......so in those terms he will be better value than in previous years. From our point of view he probably gets his marks further up the ground than we would like...but from your point of view...that might be good value.

We're all expecting him to have the most productive season he's had yet.

Haven't you heard? He is going to be the Crows messiah. :D Isn't that what all Crows fans supposedly think? According to some on the main board that's what we all believe although I've yet to ever hear or see a Crows fan say anything remotely along those lines.

Anyway, Crowked summed it up quite well. An honest tryer is about the best description of Perrie. The big positive for you is that he looks likely to play 20 or so games this year. He'll get game time but as far as stats go don't expect too much.

I honestly believe we will get some real value out of I.Perrie this year. They have told him he is the go-to man this year and that will have instilled him with confidence. I think he is more than just an honest toiler. Whilst his kicking may not fill you with hope, I certainly reckon you will see him taking 10 plus marks in games this year. And nothing wrong with a roaming centre half forward. He is fit and that means the opposition centre half backs need to be very fit. That will then leave Trent Hentschel with a nice area to move in. I think we may have our most positive forward set up in years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back