Perth Glory Kit Leaked Onto Internet

Remove this Banner Ad

Ray Nolan said:
The design of the new Reebok Perth Glory home & away kit has been leaked onto the Glory Boys Forum. It can be seen here.

Looks pretty good IMO, hope the rest are also as good.

Just a bit too simple for me. But I'd rather simple a lot more than fancy stuff.

Otherwise it looks pretty good.

djgk53 said:
Just a bit too simple for me. But I'd rather simple a lot more than fancy stuff.

Otherwise it looks pretty good.

I know what you mean:

uglykits.jpg

Not too bad. I hope for their sake they won't be like another disgraceful lot who wear purple in Perth...

As for the MLS shirts, they may have better kits, but we have better names (even despite Queensland Roar!).

At least it's not this bad:

ArsenalASS0405.gif

Just to be sure, I was showing the MLS kits as a "what not to do".

I mean really, what sort of *ed nike exec was sitting down with the marketing homo's from MLS and said "You know, I reckon we really nailed that sokker look eh? And the names, wow, the peeps are gonna fall all over themselves to watch teams named the Wiz (P|ss), the Clash (crap 80's Band)and the Burn (VD). :eek:

At least our league is going to look like a league of football teams rather than a throwback to the woodstock era of psychadelic shiznit.

It's not too bad, a little too much purple for me though! Purple top, purple shorts and purple socks!

Would like to see more of an White Trim with a lottle more orange. The shorts cant just be all purple, they need the white and orange as well.

All in all, I am a little disappointed with it!

Yep, that's a winner - IMO we want good, respectable looking kits, not flashy circus trash like the MLS examples supplied above, especially when our champions represent Australia and the league in Asian continental competitions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back