Travel Perth Nightlife

Remove this Banner Ad

dooda

Team Captain
Jan 14, 2007
Heaven
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hey guys! I'm from Ballarat, Victoria and myself and about 6 of my mates are heading over to Perth to watch the 3rd test and we were wondering where are the best spots to head during the night! Pubs/clubs etc. We will be there from thursday night to monday arvo. Any ideas would be great!

Cheers

Hey guys! I'm from Ballarat, Victoria and myself and about 6 of my mates are heading over to Perth to watch the 3rd test and we were wondering where are the best spots to head during the night! Pubs/clubs etc. We will be there from thursday night to monday arvo. Any ideas would be great!

Cheers
If you can travel back in time, I would suggest:

Thursday: Go to leederville. Start of at the garden for some beers and possibly a feed, later head to the Leederville hotel and try to get your **** on. Failing that find yourself a straggler at the Hip-E club.

Friday: Northbridge. If you like bar-fights with frustrated men I suggest any of Black Bettys or the Deen. Air nightclub if you hate riff-raff and are attracted to cute, young women.

Saturday: Subiaco. Gold Bar. 'nuff said.

Sunday: Sunday Sesh - Innaloo: The Saint or Botanica

Monday: back in Northbridge, its industry night at the Deen. Course you may be back on the plane by this time, so never mind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back