Social Pet Hate(s)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bokonon_

Cancelled
10k Posts
Nov 23, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Being served by staff that are all smarmy and mouthing the right words, while conducting a conversation with someone else or texting simultaneously.
Basic respect in paying attention is much more important than being told to have a nice day.

Oh and drivers blocking traffic in shopping centres or the strèet waiting for a park when they think someone will leave in the next 10 mins. Dont get how people can be that self centred.
Had a good laugh waiting for a takeway the other night and a diver blocked a single lane road waiting for someone to load groceries. Traffic backed up half a block, horns ignored. The person unloading groceries then calmly closed the boot and proceeded to take the trolley back to the shop.
Hope the driver felt the vibe in the street.

coniglio_number1

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2011
pannawonica
AFL Club
GWS
People that drive up to the front of the queue of cars and indicate to cut into the turning lane

IMG_1677.JPG

Snookers

Club Legend
May 4, 2017
AFL Club
GWS
When my dog runs in from the backyard from the rain. But sits there and stares at me because he wants a walk, in the rain. Like he is too dumb to realise that the weather in the park is the same as the weather in the yard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bokonon_

Cancelled
10k Posts
Nov 23, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
You must love that Yes Prime Minister episode about the award winning hospital then.
Favourite episode
Even funnier when your living it.
I recall a meeting at POWH regarding closing down wards and using the space to accommodate admin staff ( Yes it did happen). Just when it was getting ugly in the room someone mentioned St Edmunds to lighten the mood.
Worked but they still shut 2 Wards though, bloody morons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back