Peter Schiff - Bread lines coming

Remove this Banner Ad

James23

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2005
West Lakes
AFL Club
Adelaide
This guy should be the president of the free world IMO. Has been warning Americans for years about the credit crisis and property bubble, and was made fun of and laughed at on TV stations across America. This guy knows exactly what's up.

I recommend everyone watch this video to gain an insight into what is coming to America

The bottom line is, the shady and corrupt banks that control the USA from behind the scenes don't want to fix the problem, they only want to make the problem worse. Obama is nothing but another puppet.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=djgH9wA-JSU&eurl

They make good points but they lack policy direction it's why they never get elected. The voting public don't pay attention to them in mass.

The root of the problem is being ignored and thats why we could see a massive correction, a correction that cant be avioded this time around.

They make good points but they lack policy direction it's why they never get elected. The voting public don't pay attention to them in mass.

The root of the problem is being ignored and thats why we could see a massive correction, a correction that cant be avioded this time around.

Lacks policy direction!?:confused: Ron paul never gets any time during debates, his voting figures dont show up on any of the networks either.The voting public are a pack of useless sheep and the networks treat them as such.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/jan/04/fox-news-challenged-over-paul-debate-snub/

or this one below:rolleyes:
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pz7XsSl3wIg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pz7XsSl3wIg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
"he is entertaining!":D Obviously not as entertaining as watching your country go down the toilet..........

This guy should be the president of the free world IMO. Has been warning Americans for years about the credit crisis and property bubble, and was made fun of and laughed at on TV stations across America. This guy knows exactly what's up.

I recommend everyone watch this video to gain an insight into what is coming to America

The bottom line is, the shady and corrupt banks that control the USA from behind the scenes don't want to fix the problem, they only want to make the problem worse. Obama is nothing but another puppet.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=djgH9wA-JSU&eurl

True and old news to me;)...I got my plane ticket out of here last week finally!:thumbsu:Just in time!
Just had to tie up a few things...sad but true...
As Russel Crow once said "God bless America,God save the queen and thank Christ for Australia.:) I just hope their downfall doesn't kill us in the process...I truly think and doubt we will be nearly as effected. The USA is going top be screwed for a while.

He's clearly right though. I'm absolutely flabbergasted that people who get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars more than I do, who specialize in this area, cannot see it.

It's as plain as the nose on your face.

s**t, surely these politicians and economists have heard the term 'throwing good money after bad'?

He's clearly right though. I'm absolutely flabbergasted that people who get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars more than I do, who specialize in this area, cannot see it.

s**t, surely these politicians and economists have heard the term 'throwing good money after bad'?

Oh they can now if not b4, thats why their jumping out of buildings and blowing their brains out in their jags in national parks.The games up.

I think even Schiff has been hurt on gold and oil though recently.

However, if he is buying those commodities in foreign dollars, leveraging up on foreign $$$, he may still be up.

The best investors still have a problem forecasting the geopolitical effects, such as ME, China etc.

They are brilliant, like Schiff, in the narrow window of investing, but when conflicts start to effect markets, their fundamentals are undermined. Very difficult to get a handle on how those influences will pull the market. One can go by rule of thumb and archtype, ie. buying oil and gold. But even if pursuing dollar cost averaging, if he was still investing recently in oil and gold he would have got whacked too.

I think even Schiff has been hurt on gold and oil though recently.

However, if he is buying those commodities in foreign dollars, leveraging up on foreign $$$, he may still be up.

The best investors still have a problem forecasting the geopolitical effects, such as ME, China etc.

They are brilliant, like Schiff, in the narrow window of investing, but when conflicts start to effect markets, their fundamentals are undermined. Very difficult to get a handle on how those influences will pull the market. One can go by rule of thumb and archtype, ie. buying oil and gold. But even if purusing dollar cost averaging, if he was still investing recently in oil and gold he would have got whacked too.

:eek: I agree with blackcat......

People do what they are paid to do, not what they are trained to do. It's one of the reasons property valuers have always held of buying property.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which countries are in significantly better shape that people will invest their money into?
your problem is assuming to follow the market. It is already at equilibrium for all those "safe hafens". To try and chase the defensive and secure position (ie. under the bed), you are only gonna be buying in at a worse price, and paying a premium.

Platinum are never following the crowds and the buy reports from the bulge bracket institutions. I would like to know if they have got hit badly. Small caps have faired worse, and I think they would have had heavy bias, even across their products. But there should be fundamental value backing their portfolio.

I am backing the Swiss. Others are backing China and Japan.
Switzerland is not big enough to take global investments. China does not have sufficient liquid investments and is also taking a serious negative turn. Japan meanwhile is entering yet another major recession to produce nearly two lost decades.

your problem is assuming to follow the market. It is already at equilibrium for all those "safe hafens". To try and chase the defensive and secure position (ie. under the bed), you are only gonna be buying in at a worse price, and paying a premium.

Perpetual are never following the crowds and the buy reports from the bulge bracket institutions. I would like to know if they have got hit badly. Small caps have faired worse, and I think they would have had heavy bias, even across their products. But there should be fundamental value backing their portfolio.
I have no idea what you're talking about or its relevance.

but if you are well diversified, you have your purchasing power maintained. Assets on paper thru the floor, but as long as you are not needing the money for ephemeral consumerism, your share holds its proportionality.

???

Debt, equities and commodities have all been smashed. Diversification wasnt much use.

As for assets on paper, if I have Bond Corp shares and still hold the scrip is my wealth in fact maintained?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back