Peverill

Remove this Banner Ad

C'mon Easty...even you should know that!
rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by eastaugh36:
I thought it had to be a long term injury, eg 12 + weeks, for someone to be elevated

you really dont know much do you
he is on long term injury

long term injury is a minimum of 8 weeks which joe is now on

so even if he is ready in 6 he cant play for 8 and even then they have to find room for him on the list

somehow i think they might

To clarify the position:

1. Walshy is correct in regard to the length of time a player needs to be injured so as to apply for the long term injury list.

2. Once that period (8 weeks or whatever) is up, and the Misiti is transfered to the senior list, Essendon can keep Peverill on the list, subject to a few qualifications:

a) They don't have more then 38 players
b) They don't have any salary cap problems

3.Currently the payments to both Peverill and Misiti do not count on the Total Player Payments

4. Once Misiti rejoins, Peverill's match payments plus a percentage of his base salary will count to the TPP. This counts from the time, the injured player rejoins the list.

5. An injured player must rejoin the senior list by 31 July or is ineligible to play for the rest of the year.

I hope this clears things up.

Originally posted by James2:
To clarify the position:

1. Walshy is correct in regard to the length of time a player needs to be injured so as to apply for the long term injury list.

2. Once that period (8 weeks or whatever) is up, and the Misiti is transfered to the senior list, Essendon can keep Peverill on the list, subject to a few qualifications:

a) They don't have more then 38 players
b) They don't have any salary cap problems

3.Currently the payments to both Peverill and Misiti do not count on the Total Player Payments

4. Once Misiti rejoins, Peverill's match payments plus a percentage of his base salary will count to the TPP. This counts from the time, the injured player rejoins the list.

5. An injured player must rejoin the senior list by 31 July or is ineligible to play for the rest of the year.

I hope this clears things up.

thanks, you did......unlike some

Remove this Banner Ad

Back