Phillips is not a forward

Remove this Banner Ad

daicos mark 2

Debutant
Jun 12, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
This year we have experimented with Phillips as a half forward. Except for a couple of goals he has had little impact as a forward.

end this madness and put him back on the wing. His gut running is sorely missed. he constantly would rack up 20 plays touches and now he can’t get near it

This year we have experimented with Phillips as a half forward. Except for a couple of goals he has had little impact as a forward.

end this madness and put him back on the wing. His gut running is sorely missed. he constantly would rack up 20 plays touches and now he can’t get near it
I couldn’t agree more.

Yes and probs out WHE back at full forward where he is comfortable lurking around for cheap marks.

Some players don't need to be developed to play multiple roles.

Yeah seems strange. I assume they picture WHE being a good hit up target around the wings but although he has a nose for a goal Phillips seems lost.
Maybe Phillips disposal is also in the thought process of keeping him more in the forward half? Less likely a killer turnover? Not sure but it just doesn’t feel right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah seems strange. I assume they picture WHE being a good hit up target around the wings but although he has a nose for a goal Phillips seems lost.
Maybe Phillips disposal is also in the thought process of keeping him more in the forward half? Less likely a killer turnover? Not sure but it just doesn’t feel right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just think they want to get some games into Daicos, who is really only suited to wing at AFL at this stage of his career.

Yes and probs out WHE back at full forward where he is comfortable lurking around for cheap marks.

Some players don't need to be developed to play multiple roles.
If I had my way I’d be playing WHE in the scratch matches. He has done nothing for two years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back