News Xavier Duursma departs for Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

It would be pretty funny if people started bringing bows and arrows to the game to support Duurs.
We need a whole Bay dressed as Robin Hood.

Kid misses the go ahead goal after a great pack mark against Richmond, kid struggles with set shots throughout season, kick 0.3 in the Showdown. Gets dropped for unclear reasons which our coach defends as ‘not shooting the lights out’ this is followed by a vis of him practicing set shots after training.

Proceeds to take a great mark with a shot on goal from an angle that I think many would have thought likely to miss, nails it. Kid can celebrate.

s**t, if we kicked the next 3 , he would have been applauded as being the kickstarter and lifting his team.

Lastly, love how people stated he aimed it at Richmond supporters. That is funny

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Xavier just picked the wrong moment to debut the bow and arrow, at the MCG against a big vic club like Richmond. Of course some would get a bee in their bonnet and he should know his place.

I think Xavier just picked the wrong moment to debut the bow and arrow, at the MCG against a big vic club like Richmond. Of course some would get a bee in their bonnet and he should know his place.

He didn’t debut it on the weekend. He’s kicked 8 goals this year and fired an arrow for each one of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back