Player Watch Riley Thilthorpe

Remove this Banner Ad

Even better, a bloke I work with told me on Friday that Port would win the SANFL premiership easily.
He is absolutely convinced they will win the AFL (for the next 5 years) and SANFL premierships this year and will do it without any issue at all. Apparently their SANFL side has 15 players that would be walk-up starts at AFL level for any other team.

They are fully drinking the bathwater down that way.

It made the SANFL game so much more enjoyable. Funnily enough I haven't heard from him today. I wonder where he is...
You say you work with him..sounds like your boss has set a very low bar with him in terms of mental ability required.

I was for a mid for our 1st. Glad there are people that know more than me at the club. Got some ripper tools this bloke. 9 feet tall, can mark, kick goals, create goals for others and play like a 5 foot 6 inch mid. Early days, but don't he look the goods?
Apparently he was likely to slip to our pick 9 and was not much chop if certain ex posters on here were to be believed leading into the draft

I was for a mid for our 1st. Glad there are people that know more than me at the club. Got some ripper tools this bloke. 9 feet tall, can mark, kick goals, create goals for others and play like a 5 foot 6 inch mid. Early days, but don't he look the goods?
Can't remember the last time I was genuinely excited about a draftee.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Is this week the unveiling?

Or will we wait for all the planets to align?

Thilthorpe himself has banked a few strong SANFL performances... the player in his spot has had some quiet weeks, plus has followed that up with some poor games in his "chance to respond" weeks... the Crows lose so "don't change a winning team" doesn't apply, plus we lose our "chance to respond" matches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thilthorpe himself has banked a few strong SANFL performances... the player in his spot has had some quiet weeks, plus has followed that up with some poor games in his "chance to respond" weeks... the Crows lose so "don't change a winning team" doesn't apply, plus we lose our "chance to respond" matches.
I wouldnt have called his last 2 weeks strong by any means, but its time

Just play the kid. He has an AFL-ready body and played against men all last year. With Frampton's form, what is there to lose?
If he is prepared to step in and play the gamestyle nicks wants then why not get some games into him. He has not set the world on fire in the SANFL and the crows game style is high energy but if he can adjust then he has a big point of difference

Seeing the high scoring and bags that are being kicked this year, I'm feeling really good about his selection. I wanted Hollands last year with Thilthorpe a close second, was a little nervous about a tall that high.

If the game continues down this path Thilthorpe is an excellent choice.

I doubt this was the plan, (who would have known at that point) but could work out very well for us.

Seeing the high scoring and bags that are being kicked this year, I'm feeling really good about his selection. I wanted Hollands last year with Thilthorpe a close second, was a little nervous about a tall that high.

If the game continues down this path Thilthorpe is an excellent choice.

I doubt this was the plan, (who would have known at that point) but could work out very well for us.

That’s a really good point, get the ball in fast and quick to Riley in a 1on1 and he won’t be beaten too many times.

nope. Let’s wait for him to put together a couple of solid forward performances in the sanfl (despite that being an impossible task for a forward in our snafl team at the moment).....

nope. Let’s wait for him to put together a couple of solid forward performances in the sanfl (despite that being an impossible task for a forward in our snafl team at the moment).....

If it's impossible then how does he get a game and how does playing in the twos advance his game?

Just play the kid. He has an AFL-ready body and played against men all last year. With Frampton's form, what is there to lose?
Yep, I don't think he could be any worse than Frampton last week.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back