Other Teams
Liverpool
Moderator #301
Average ACLs per club per year .5 - 1.0~

2012 - Gray
2014 - Colquhoun
2016 - Howard
2018 - Hartlett, Hayes
Heath did 2 ACLs at the start of the 2014 season and in the 2014 SANFL grand final didn’t he? Might have done LARS surgery for the first one? Also did Redden ever do an ACL?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The couple of times I have seen him this year in the Maggie’s I have been really impressed. Has showed a lot of natural strength against bigger more mature bodies. Does anyone know if taller guys have a greater susceptibility to doing ACLs again as opposed to average height guys?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Portmanteau

Behaviourz2Outcomz
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Fox Sports FC
With new modern medical technology the DREADED ACL doesn’t seem the disaster that it once was.

A feisty band of heroes, led by club doctor Mark Fisher, will lead a brave RECOVERY, in order to facilitate Hayes’ quick return to the weights room.

Elsewhere, the club has deployed one of its top officers, GEORGE COSTANZA, to intercept a digital record of the birth certificates of local juniors hoping to find his next apprentice was in fact born in a former Soviet republic...

Portmanteau

Behaviourz2Outcomz
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Fox Sports FC
Average ACLs per club per year .5 - 1.0~

2012 - Gray
2014 - Colquhoun
2016 - Howard
2018 - Hartlett, Hayes
It seems to me we’ve done alright in recent years as compared to the days of losing Francou, Primus, Wilson, Paxman et al. We always seemed to cop one to a top 10 player at the worst time.

Top Bottom