Picken, Winner

Remove this Banner Ad

What a gem.

To be honest, I'd heard thru the grapevine he was an arrogant tosser. Seems that's way off the mark.

Well played Liam.

What a gem.

To be honest, I'd heard thru the grapevine he was an arrogant tosser. Seems that's way off the mark.

Well played Liam.

Unfortunately people who are naturally shy and reserved can often come across this way, especially if they have been stereotyped as the loud mouth footy player type, as in:

"that prick was too arrogant even to talk to me"

When in reality he just felt uncomfortable talking with a stranger and didn't know what to say.

Loved the article. I can't imagine how hard it would be to raise a kid and be vision impaired, and also being a supportive partner in that situation. What a lovely man. Now go out there and rip some Sydney ***** heads off, nice young Liam. For the team.

A quick plea to anyone who's popped into this thread for a quick browse before clicking out again without really reading it. (Like I often do!)

Do yourself a favour and click on the the link. A remarkable story!

I met Liam in New Zealand towards the end of last year when the Doggies were on their December training camp. I liked him straight away and thought he was a really nice bloke.

I like him even more now. :thumbsu:

When Picken was injured last year he had a cast or something and my brother had some minor injury and on the train picken being friendly said some corny line to him about swapping injuries. Then a fair while later he saw my brother at the gym and went up to him to tell him how dumb he felt and how he spent the rest of the night regretting his corny line. He still see's him at the gym and he's always real friendly and down to earth

I'm so please he is with us and not the pies.

Now play him as a permanent defensive forward. Great pressure and very decent kick for goal when given the chance.

Wish we had 2 of him

A quick plea to anyone who's popped into this thread for a quick browse before clicking out again without really reading it. (Like I often do!)

Do yourself a favour and click on the the link. A remarkable story!

I met Liam in New Zealand towards the end of last year when the Doggies were on their December training camp. I liked him straight away and thought he was a really nice bloke.

I like him even more now. :thumbsu:

I would have normally skipped past the link, but took your advice. Thankyou.

A great story and Liam sounds like a terrific bloke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back