Picola District FL - General Thread 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Picola District Football League, general thread mk II.

Had a few white knights with modra a few weeks back and ill knock that on the head. He is gonna be over there for at lest 12 months at the moment. As for the highest games wes would have the most senior games then its close between damon and blacky for senior games at the club. Damon may have got him buy about 2 or 3. Blacky did have a year or so off so could have got more if he wasnt so soft:D and damon had a year in the gv cos katandra knew he wasnt worth the $10 a game he was asking so he left for one sesion.:D I havent tallyed any other club games into these so wes would still have the highest senior games all up. I only have the club games on hand so thats all i can tell ya

Should that have been season or session. LOL:)
Is Damon and Plant going around again, Cordy and Colin:)D) Thompson both returning ??

Should that have been season or session. LOL:)
Is Damon and Plant going around again, Cordy and Colin:)D) Thompson both returning ??
Damon (gonna try) Thommo(i belive so) Plant(says not likely but we will see) Cordy(havnt heard) And yeah my spalern isnt to flash either:D

So you gunna try hey balls?? You shouldn't refer to yourself as a 3rd person! :D:thumbsu:

Just one step closer to being a nutter hey balls!
Balls, you might be able to help out with this question, will nathan white be returning to play at Katandra this year??

i hear bruzzy turner is playin out at waaia this yr. any truth?

So you gunna try hey balls?? You shouldn't refer to yourself as a 3rd person! :D:thumbsu:
Hahahaha....i dont know what your talking about haha:D Yeah just gotta get a bit fitter and see how the body holds up.:thumbsu:

Just one step closer to being a nutter hey balls!
Balls, you might be able to help out with this question, will nathan white be returning to play at Katandra this year??
Hey mate....dunno what naths up 2. Seen him at dudges chrissy night but neva talked about it so i guess we will have to wait and see. What are your plans big wheel?

any truth in the rumours that mathoura have signed 2 guns from melbourne.1 plays in the centre,& 1 ruck rover,very quick & clever

any truth in the rumours that mathoura have signed 2 guns from melbourne.1 plays in the centre,& 1 ruck rover,very quick & clever
Would have thought all of those that played in these positions last year were both of these wouldn't you Balls !!
Honestly think your info might be wrong, Cousins was on the radar but got picked up in the draft and these are not areas the club is looking to improve, well at least thats what I have been told, maybe a couple of blokes have agreed to play and have got a bit carried away with themselves and think they are certainities to play in those postions, which I must say in my time in the PDFL plenty of people have come with the expectation of dominating the comp. and not got a touch !!
The club will not be paying players to join the club, as per this past season, those who wish to be there on their own accord will be and those that want money to play, won't be , well at least thats what I've been officially told.

they were competitive last year but had know onballers.there onballers were old & very slow.
The starting on-ballers for most of the season this year were - centre Nathan O'Callaghan - captain 23 ?? 10 votes in the league B&F, which for a club which won 2 games was very high, carried an injury for most of the year.
Ruck Rover - Justin Smith 24-25 ?? Runners-up B&f .
Rover - Tim Sparey 24-26 ?? Daul B&F winner and was the clubs 2nd highest goal kicker also.
Yea slow and old . hahahaha

I hear over our way that ben holland from mlb rich has signed at katy has a mate there apparently will be good for the league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hear over our way that ben holland from mlb rich has signed at katy has a mate there apparently will be good for the league.
Might not be the only ex-Richmond player to join the area, came across a recent listed Tiger recently, who is also looking around the local area.:eek:;)

The starting on-ballers for most of the season this year were - centre Nathan O'Callaghan - captain 23 ?? 10 votes in the league B&F, which for a club which won 2 games was very high, carried an injury for most of the year.
Rover - Tim Sparey 24-26 ?? Daul B&F winner and was the clubs 2nd highest goal kicker also.

Your midfield couldn't be that slow, you had PACE TO FREEZE!!! ha ha :D

they arent real quick or genuine onballers,sparey maybe on a good day, but hasnt lived up to early potential,so that leaves a few spots.Was in math sat nite at centre pub, good nite,thats where i got my info on recruits.couple of committee telling me they hope a couple retire and give the kids a go

So this player may not have committed to any particular clubas YET,but whats his name & which club/s is he talking to??
Think it would be unfair on the clubs who may have done there homework and been lucky enough to be in discussion with him and may be someway down the track with their discussions, and to be honest not certain of what stage of his decision making he is at and not certain of all the clubs that he may be talking to.

Hey mate....dunno what naths up 2. Seen him at dudges chrissy night but neva talked about it so i guess we will have to wait and see. What are your plans big wheel?

Fair enough, nah I haven't go the time to play up there this year mate.
To busy 'livin the dream' down here. But if the old 'super box' (lollie shop) was to start up again, there might be a chance of a few apperance's. Just to donate over the bar thou.
But, I bumped into Danny 'O' recently and he could be a chance of a return.

Any word on the assistant coach?

Fair enough, nah I haven't go the time to play up there this year mate.
To busy 'livin the dream' down here. But if the old 'super box' (lollie shop) was to start up again, there might be a chance of a few apperance's. Just to donate over the bar thou.
But, I bumped into Danny 'O' recently and he could be a chance of a return.

Any word on the assistant coach?
Not as of yet but talking to a few diff blokes and we will have to just have to wait and see how we go

they arent real quick or genuine onballers,sparey maybe on a good day, but hasnt lived up to early potential,so that leaves a few spots.Was in math sat nite at centre pub, good nite,thats where i got my info on recruits.couple of committee telling me they hope a couple retire and give the kids a go
Just got an official update and sounds like your info is spot on, everyone over 21 and who can't run the hundred in even time, is no longer wanted at the club.
The side is now being selected solely on those who can run the fatest hundred and apparently the 40 young blokes that were not around to field a u17's side last season have decided to play and bring their girlfriends, to play A and B grade netball side, so all the previous players are hoped to also be leaving.
So the club will have ample numbers and they have all played 100 plus senior games so have heaps of players and heaps of experience.
Apparently the whole of the committee stopped Kylie Minogue , who was performing at the pub, and asked all opposition players to come up on stage and they told them the ins and outs of the club over the microphone.
Sensational, should be a super year at the Cutters and believe the trophy cabinet is already getting extended and plans are afoot for a move to the GV in 2010.

Might not be the only ex-Richmond player to join the area, came across a recent listed Tiger recently, who is also looking around the local area.:eek:;)

Good to see some ex AFL players in league if these are true will only help boost the comp standard

If this is true Katty have had a very good recruiting off season will help them become a very competitive side in south comp next season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back