Picola District football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the next few days you may notice from time to time that this thread is unavailable due to some adjustments. Please bear with us.
Also there is and will continue to be a weeekly thread to discuss the weeks rounds, will be open from the Wednesday before and close the Wednesday after the round, more banter will be tolerated upon that thread than other threads within this board, as long as it is relevant to that weeks games.
Over the next couple of weeks all posts upon here which are weekly relevant will be transfered into that weeks thread, to allow for a transition period.
This weeks weekly thread can be found at http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=444065
Cheers

Does anyone know why Benji Hardman was suspended??

Reported and suspended for striking. Wasnt much in it. He was flying the flag a little for a team mate and pushed his forarm into the head of the opposition player. Benji was more embarrassed by the fact he didnt connect very well and lost balance, falling to the ground. Didnt warrant a report IMO. There was no altercation afterwoods. He took the safe option and will miss the Waaia game.

Reported and suspended for striking. Wasnt much in it. He was flying the flag a little for a team mate and pushed his forarm into the head of the opposition player. Benji was more embarrassed by the fact he didnt connect very well and lost balance, falling to the ground. Didnt warrant a report IMO. There was no altercation afterwoods. He took the safe option and will miss the Waaia game.

Thanks buddy. :thumbsu:

It will be a huge test for Deni this week against Waaia @ home. Waaia are a 5 goal better team there.

Hey PTF, why was one of my post deleted??

I was asking a serious question? Wanted to know if there was any one on here going to tonights game in shepp. Didn't think it broke the rules of posting on here.

Don't tell me the power is going to your head...!

Hey PTF, why was one of my post deleted??

I was asking a serious question? Wanted to know if there was any one on here going to tonights game in shepp. Didn't think it broke the rules of posting on here.

Don't tell me the power is going to your head...!

Yes and you also removed my reply asking about when the game was. Surly a discussion regard a PDFL game time and venue should be permitted. DONT RUIN THIS FORUM WITH TOO MANY RULES!!!

Yes and you also removed my reply asking about when the game was. Surly a discussion regard a PDFL game time and venue should be permitted. DONT RUIN THIS FORUM WITH TOO MANY RULES!!!

No boys certainly aren't losing the plot or being that strict was moved to the weekly thread, apologise for the delay in response, storm last night nuked the PC. It is preferred that those posts which are of a weekly note are maintained within the weekly thread.
Would have thought my last post clearly pointed this out ???

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back