ash_1050

Premiership Player
Nov 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory and Arsenal
Well done Melbourne tying Trac to the club for the long term. Not sure why he'd want to go to a basket case like the Pies.

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Why not.....

How a chat with Pendles inspired scintillating Petracca campaign

Christian Petracca opens up on his incredible 2020

By Riley Beveridge on Oct 14, 2020, 10:47am
CP-hero-NAB.jpg

AN INSPIRATIONAL chat with Collingwood captain Scott Pendlebury last summer was the first step to Melbourne spearhead Christian Petracca carving out a career-best campaign in season 2020.
Petracca has revealed that he spoke with Pendlebury throughout pre-season, having also journeyed to the United States for a training program, in an effort to take his game to the next level this season.
Pendles to Dees?

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Considering Petracca has now taken up a fair chunk of your salary cap, you couldn't even afford Pendles.....
Our salary cap is fine mate.
We’ve got a four time AA ruckman on less than Grundy, and no flakey overweight pigs like degoey or beams to worry about.
Pendles would fit right into our VFL side with the other vets.

Jun 6, 2011
Goonellebah
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Islanders
Our salary cap is fine mate.
We’ve got a four time AA ruckman on less than Grundy, and no flakey overweight pigs like degoey or beams to worry about.
Pendles would fit right into our VFL side with the other vets.
I know this is bravado, but Pendles doesn't deserve to be lumped in with the stick that most Collingwood supporters deserve. He's a great individual.

Jul 30, 2011
Right behind you
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gunners & Steelers
Lets see how your cap is going in a couple of years, mate.....
Crystal ball gaze all you want but the rest of us would rather deal in reality - and the reality is that your club did one of the most baffling and unnecessary self destructions I’ve seen.
Your club has managed to out Melbourne Melbourne at it’s worse, and that, my friend, is something that takes such an incredible and dedicated ability to completely * things up that I can’t help but admire it.

Feb 8, 2007
Point Cook
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Spurs
Who's list would you rather right now? Melbourne or Collingwood?

Well, Collingwood have alot of kids now, the best kid in the land onto the list next year in Daicos, then hopefully a couple of free agent targets come across. The Pies can rebound quickly, so the list comparison theory is totally irrelevant.

Feb 8, 2007
Point Cook
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Spurs
Crystal ball gaze all you want but the rest of us would rather deal in reality - and the reality is that your club did one of the most baffling and unnecessary self destructions I’ve seen.
Your club has managed to out Melbourne Melbourne at it’s worse, and that, my friend, is something that takes such an incredible and dedicated ability to completely fu** things up that I can’t help but admire it.

Your crystal balling yourself mate. You have no idea how the Pies list will look in a year or two. The draftees debuting this year look good, got probably the best kid in the country onto the list next year, and a couple of free agents come across, it may not actually be the complete f up everyone predicts....

Feb 8, 2007
Point Cook
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Spurs
Hahaha, the pies are a rabble, NOW!
See you let go a scapegoat today , who’s next ???

Sign Buckley to a 5 year deal as your club is doing that well???

Ned Guy resigned mate, he has a change in career coming up. No doubt we will get the best option to fill the role.
Who signing Bucks to a 5 year deal? Where you getting your info from buddy?

Jan 16, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Ned Guy resigned mate, he has a change in career coming up. No doubt we will get the best option to fill the role.
Who signing Bucks to a 5 year deal? Where you getting your info from buddy?
Is that the same best option in getting Beams?? Letting Treloar and Stephenson go and still have to pay some of the wages?? Signing Grundy to a 1M a year ( has he had a kick this year)

it is just wishful thinking on my behalf that you re sign Buckley for 5 years, wouldn’t it be great ??? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Feb 8, 2007
Point Cook
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Spurs
Is that the same best option in getting Beams?? Letting Treloar and Stephenson go and still have to pay some of the wages?? Signing Grundy to a 1M a year ( has he had a kick this year)

it is just wishful thinking on my behalf that you re sign Buckley for 5 years, wouldn’t it be great ??? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

What you talking about buddy, we don't pay Stephenson's salary, and Grundy averaging 117 fantasy points a game, he must be getting a kick. He averages more then Gawn mate, so is Gawn getting a kick?

Back