Conspiracy Theory Pizzagate *DEBUNKED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunter Biden... think about this. He had sex with his dead brothers wife numerous clips online and nudes of those two and also his own niece whom was 14 years old at the time when he filmed her and also took pics. They pixelate the young girl out on this certain website.

a proven fact potentially for the world to see from a Taiwan billionaire owned website. All this on 4 laptops More comes out every day.. the fbi had these laptops for a year now and did nothing.

Potentially the future Presidents son is a fully fledged pedophile incest freak.

Also the Biden family are involved in serious gangster activity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How’s he not arrested. He is online having sexual relations with his own dead brothers wife daughter who was 14 years old at the time.

That is just nuts. He is getting away with this.

Because the Fake news are run by the pedo’s who work for the Deep State...

I can’t wait when Trumps holds office after Electoral College vote if it gets to that given the volume of fraud Sydney Powell is unravelling.

Release the KRAKEN!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was an undercover documentary made about 20 years ago about the predators in the modeling industry. I can't find the documentary but the main man featured in it is now going to be investigated for child rape.

Tbh sounds like he just recently read online all about pizzagate etc....as he is showing the classic sign of swelling outrage and repeating the key catchphrases, etc.

He reckons he holds the "key" to the videos, hes unhinged, trying to drum up support. Its all about Kappy....so hes still at that stage of the pizzagate chapter, wait till he gets further along.

If he has such powerful sources and whatnot he wouldn't need to make an appeal to the twitter community, or to Trump bia twitter publicly.

Look, i reckon the pedogate thing has merit, but all this bluster gone on, qanon, etc, either reveal things or shut the * up. If you truly have video/photographic evidence, there are independent media outlets who will show it and you dont have to risk your life yelling publicly on social media....haven (or cesspool) of stirring up s**t

Think all those LlinWood twitter posts have been deleted now...

I always find it funny when people who think the worst thing in the world is paedophilia use 4/8chan to get their message out.
Coz that's literally the best place to get paedophilia on the clear web. The best.

Think all those LlinWood twitter posts have been deleted now...

I always find it funny when people who think the worst thing in the world is paedophilia use 4/8chan to get their message out.
Coz that's literally the best place to get paedophilia on the clear web. The best.

I assumed Twitter was the place for that stuff, or google with certain key words...anyway, as far as I can see, the tweets are still up...I mean, those are direct links above.

Jesus ******* christ how does anyone watch this s**t.

Ten minutes in, a summary:
1. Stuntman wants to be an actor/director and fails
2. Stuntman also fails at being a stuntman
3. Meets a "Pelvic Floor Therapist"
4. Finds God :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

There's an American Eagle in there somewhere and some footage of a Batman film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back