Conspiracy Theory Pizzagate *DEBUNKED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you claiming Hunter Biden is a child rapist? What is your evidence for this?
Yes he is rampant pedophile with his own family members.

Google images... hunter Biden sex... go for it. Press on the pictures. See the freak for yourself..

Man you are naive

Yes he is rampant pedophile with his own family members.

Google images... hunter Biden sex... go for it. Press on the pictures. See the freak for yourself..

Man you are naive
Are they the pictures from Hunters' lap top that were plastered all over the internet prior to the election that the NY Post revealed?
I believe there veracity is now confirmed even by the MSM - even if somewhat sheepishly. And, is there an ongoing investigation.
It goes to show, even with a Pedo son, Biden can't generate the hype Trump could - no one cares.

Remarkable, he got 80 million votes and no one is interested in this dude or his family. Strange times indeed. What did you say about bitcoin? Buy/hold/sell?

Are they the pictures from Hunters' lap top that were plastered all over the internet prior to the election that the NY Post revealed?
I believe there veracity is now confirmed even by the MSM - even if somewhat sheepishly. And, is there an ongoing investigation.
It goes to show, even with a Pedo son, Biden can't generate the hype Trump could - no one cares.

Remarkable, he got 80 million votes and no one is interested in this dude or his family. Strange times indeed. What did you say about bitcoin? Buy/hold/sell?
Bitcoin hold forever. Best investment any person has made the last decade if bought and held. Everyone should learn and become free from the bs fiat banking system they gave us.

Yeah most likely the pictures that came out late last year when released by haters of the CCP who have access to the laptops of Hunter Biden’s as does many others.

Pretty strange you can just google the selected Presidents own son and see him doing all sorts.

Little incite of Hunter Biden and Biden’s. Comment section is interesting

Last edited:
kps3G7q.jpg

Whoever wrote that should be fired, whoever edited and approved it should be fired and the ABC should be defunded. What a disgrace
IS pedophilia being normalised, while facts are being suppressed not because they're incorrect but because big tech doesn't like them?

1615215141887.png 1615215226338.png

IS pedophilia being normalised, while facts are being suppressed not because they're incorrect but because big tech doesn't like them?

View attachment 1073206View attachment 1073207

for 2+ years people have been saying we were heading toward LGBTQIA2P and...here we are... 😔😠😡

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't follow the Madeleine McCann case very closely when it first happened but I just finished watching the 2019 Netflix documentary series on her disappearance.

They don't delve into child trafficking of pre teen children via global paedophile rings much but the few times they do in the final 2 episodes makes your blood boil and wonder about humanity. One pretty impressive former Scotland Yard investigator said that Billions of dollars should be invested into busting/investigating paedophile networks and it astounds him why there isn't, the same fella also said that the media don't seem to have the stomach for it either.

I didn't follow the Madeleine McCann case very closely when it first happened but I just finished watching the 2019 Netflix documentary series on her disappearance.

They don't delve into child trafficking of pre teen children via global paedophile rings much but the few times they do in the final 2 episodes makes your blood boil and wonder about humanity. One pretty impressive former Scotland Yard investigator said that Billions of dollars should be invested into busting/investigating paedophile networks and it astounds him why there isn't, the same fella also said that the media don't seem to have the stomach for it either.
We had a Royal Commission into this stuff but they left out the biggest offenders of the lot from the terms of reference. That is the public sector which includes politicians. Who has the power to carry out this evil stuff and cover it up the most? Politicians.

We had a Royal Commission into this stuff but they left out the biggest offenders of the lot from the terms of reference. That is the public sector which includes politicians. Who has the power to carry out this evil stuff and cover it up the most? Politicians.
The church still gets away with it and even when caught seem get to let off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back