Conspiracy Theory Pizzagate *DEBUNKED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothing worse than the abuse of young children, it beggars belief that there are people capable of such atrocities.

Why this isn't the most important issue on the planet makes you wonder.... why the f..k not.
Those with the power, money and influence

jmVt16p.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not that I've read the book, but a quick google search about it tells a different story. Not promoting pedophilia but condemning molestation and how it turned a boy into believing he was gay but thru therapy it healed him of this confusion. It's based on Cohen's own life-experience and is meant to be a book to help children who have been sexually abused to get help and not let the experience confuse their sexuality.

Not that I've read the book, but a quick google search about it tells a different story. Not promoting pedophilia but condemning molestation and how it turned a boy into believing he was gay but thru therapy it healed him of this confusion. It's based on Cohen's own life-experience and is meant to be a book to help children who have been sexually abused to get help and not let the experience confuse their sexuality.
Yes, a quick search is all it takes Fwoy. I am glad this isn't as it first seemed.

Last edited:
So I was watching a show on Netflix last night, Paradise PD. The plot of this episode involved one of the characters working for Disney briefly, and well....

IMG_20210514_185745.jpg

All seeing eye, illuminati pyramid, and the Baphomet pose. Piss take or not, wtf?

I also missed it at the time, but my girlfriend noticed towards the end of the episode that the top reward for the drug group's efforts was a pizza party...clutching at straws or not...?

So I was watching a show on Netflix last night, Paradise PD. The plot of this episode involved one of the characters working for Disney briefly, and well....

View attachment 1127576

All seeing eye, illuminati pyramid, and the Baphomet pose. Piss take or not, wtf?

I also missed it at the time, but my girlfriend noticed towards the end of the episode that the top reward for the drug group's efforts was a pizza party...clutching at straws or not...?
Plenty of this s**t on tv. More then you prob realise.

Theres a pedo symbol on Seinfeld in a george Constanta sex scene. Boy lover symbol all over the lamp cover beside bed.. one little example. Hollywood movies shits everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back