plane ticket

Remove this Banner Ad

Giddy Up

All Australian
May 26, 2006
victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
im going to adelaide early march and at this stage best i can do is get return flight for 260. should i go with this or is there likely to be cheaper ones that go on sale. it is a big weekend in adelaide that weekend so i dont know how the system works.

I'm assuming you're going from Melbourne? If so have you considered alternative modes of travel, ie train, car or bus? The journey will be considerably longer but you will save a packet.

Hold out until 2wks before you book if your game, if it doesn't go down airfare wise there is always the choo choo or tin box on wheels as alternatives

im going to adelaide early march and at this stage best i can do is get return flight for 260. should i go with this or is there likely to be cheaper ones that go on sale. it is a big weekend in adelaide that weekend so i dont know how the system works.

Unlikely to get in any cheaper between now and March, but as others have suggested, there is always the train and the car.

It is only an 8 hour drive from Melbourne to Adelaide, and a pretty easy one at that. Not sure how long the train ride is though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back