Player X vs Player Y vs Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Oliver could literally be anything and is cheaper. Menzel coming off 4 knees, surely he'll be managed at times this year.

Graham has the form and continuity and actually went at about 1ppm last year. Libba probably won't come into his own until about mid year.

Cheers pal i was leaning towards that !

+1

Lonergan and Sheridan are well ahead of Seedsman IMO.

Why well ahead?

Seedsman has a huge ceiling when he gets his s**t together (130 last year) and laid 7 tackles on the weekend. Looks like he'll own a wing at Adelaide and continuity is a great thing.

Sheridan has only tonned once in his career.

Leaning towards JLo and Seedo at this stage.

Why well ahead?

Seedsman has a huge ceiling when he gets his s**t together (130 last year) and laid 7 tackles on the weekend. Looks like he'll own a wing at Adelaide and continuity is a great thing.

Sheridan has only tonned once in his career.

Leaning towards JLo and Seedo at this stage.

Seedsman too many unkowns, will be a rollercoaster IMO. Should average around 75-80.

Sheridan had a big finish to the year last year and looks set to have taken over Duffields role and is linking up alot in the midfield this pre-season too. Can see him averaging 80-85.

Lonergan is set to take over Swallow's role in the midfield and even though he has only had limited game time this NAB his ppm is HUGE! Can see him averaging 80-90 while in Swallow's role.

Seedsman too many unkowns, will be a rollercoaster IMO. Should average around 75-80.

Sheridan had a big finish to the year last year and looks set to have taken over Duffields role and is linking up alot in the midfield this pre-season too. Can see him averaging 80-85.

Lonergan is set to take over Swallow's role in the midfield and even though he has only had limited game time this NAB his ppm is HUGE! Can see him averaging 80-90 while in Swallow's role.

Fair enough points, what are the Seedsman unknowns you're talking about tho?

Seedsman has a previous average of 79 (82 non sub affected) and will be playing half back/wing for a team that loves to spread the ball around the half back line. He'll be racking up plus 6's galore. In my team. Lonergan and Sheridan have never averaged above mid 60's.

I can see the appeal of Lonergan since he'll be moving into a midfield role, but I think he'd be better suited to Supercoach than Dream Team, he doesn't have much of an outside game. Sheridan I don't get the hype at all. He's just an average player who had a decent NAB cup.

Seedsman has a previous average of 79 (82 non sub affected) and will be playing half back/wing for a team that loves to spread the ball around the half back line. He'll be racking up plus 6's galore. In my team. Lonergan and Sheridan have never averaged above mid 60's.

I can see the appeal of Lonergan since he'll be moving into a midfield role, but I think he'd be better suited to Supercoach than Dream Team, he doesn't have much of an outside game. Sheridan I don't get the hype at all. He's just an average player who had a decent NAB cup.

Sherro had a very good finish to 2015 and is 22yo now - best footy ahead of him. Not just NAB hype.

Agree about Seedsman, disagree with JLo - scoring at 1.33ppm this pre season indicating he'll be a fine DT player.

Last edited:
neither are ideal though hey....

how bout currie v grimley v cox v michel for r3

Well i like menzel ive had him for ages just cant fit him now bkos i need more $ and r3 ruck ive gone with the cheapest player on there to save some $ aswell never gonna use the player anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Monty OR Dusty (changed to monty atm im worried now with this stuff with dusts dad maybe some suspensions coming his way maybe or may be distracted ?)

Steven OR Jesus (i have steven now at least i have faith in his body but on the other hand gaj is a DT god)

Monty OR Dusty (changed to monty atm im worried now with this stuff with dusts dad maybe some suspensions coming his way maybe or may be distracted ?)

Steven OR Jesus (i have steven now at least i have faith in his body but on the other hand gaj is a DT god)

Dusty

GAJ

Howe v Weitering (now Hill is out for 6 weeks)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back