Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy s**t. I looked to see if G Police was in the classics list this past weekend. Stoked to see it coming this month. Hopefully its what I remember it being.
G Police? I remember that one! According to its wiki the game hasn't had a remaster yet, so we'll be getting the 2007 PS3 port of the PS1 game from 1997!

G Police? I remember that one! According to its wiki the game hasn't had a remaster yet, so we'll be getting the 2007 PS3 port of the PS1 game from 1997!

Its aged horribly lol. Unplayable for me. Such a shame as I had fond memories of playing this one.

Its aged horribly lol. Unplayable for me. Such a shame as I had fond memories of playing this one.
That's the danger with revisiting old games/tv shows. I remember Voltron being awesome as a kid, then watched it as an adult and holy shit was it bad! Transformers aged somewhat better, but still has its WTF moments.

Old Sierra games still hold up quite well.

That's the danger with revisiting old games/tv shows. I remember Voltron being awesome as a kid, then watched it as an adult and holy s**t was it bad! Transformers aged somewhat better, but still has its WTF moments.

Yeah. The unremastered Doom games look better on my PS5! Check out the draw distance!

That's the danger with revisiting old games/tv shows. I remember Voltron being awesome as a kid, then watched it as an adult and holy s**t was it bad! Transformers aged somewhat better, but still has its WTF moments.

Captain Planet, Gaia's entry is just sultry, whereas as a kid it was almost an innocent as a wake up animation into racial profiling, but yeah suffice to say they are certainly of their time those sort instances.

Just on Sony and the PS+ side though, we do need to remember that their 1st party Legend of Dragoon instance on that platform was straight broken on launch re classic ranges, they really DGAF about quality in these sort of releases and will likely just fix things in future if it's just that bad.

AEW
AEW

I'd be more pumped for SOR4.... If I hadn't already purchased it on both ps5 and xbox previously.

Also Cricket 24 being added to the game catalog on June 9. Can marvel at how its gone backward from 22.

Annoyed that there won't be a discount for being on the highest tier... I'd resub another 12 months during such a promotion.... doing it at full RRP kinda sucks

Last edited:
I think there are some decent discounts on Plus subs with the days of play sale but unfortunately you can't renew that way.

I’ll definitely wait for a discount but of course will be in July or after. Just don’t see the value in paying full price anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PS+ subs are discounted as part of days of play, 25-30% off extra and deluxe, ends on the 9th, my sub runs out on the 24th, can’t stack

campaigners

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yeah this is poo. IMO they should allow you purchase a new sub if there is less than a month to run on your current one. I let mine lapse last year in protest to the price increase (yeah, cop that Sony) then grabbed it when it was on sale for a few days before Christmas. Now depending on when that sale falls again I might have to wait until another sale to resub.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back