PlayStation VR

Remove this Banner Ad

I just bought Eagle Flight and got to say it's my favourite VR game so far. Just fun flying around and unlike other VR games there is plenty to keep you coming back. Keeping me busy until Resident Evil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I just bought Eagle Flight and got to say it's my favourite VR game so far. Just fun flying around and unlike other VR games there is plenty to keep you coming back. Keeping me busy until Resident Evil.

I always get excited when I see a new post in this thread. :$

I'm surprised to hear that about eagle flight. Looked at it a few times and just thought it seemed a bit boring.

I always get excited when I see a new post in this thread. :$

I'm surprised to hear that about eagle flight. Looked at it a few times and just thought it seemed a bit boring.

Yeah well I thought that too but I was desperate for some new action and heard Ubisoft made it so it couldn't be too bad and it's on discount at the moment.

What's good about it is like other Ubisoft games you have other things to do like flying around city collecting feathers, fish, and it's the only open world like game so far on the VR.

I felt like it was the closest thing to a full game there is at the moment. Not saying it's the greatest game but it's a good fun time waster.

Most missions are basically flying through hoops around the city as quickly and efficient as you can but that's not a bad thing because it's actually quite fun.

Last edited:
This has been confirmed on psvr, looks good

Not a racing fan myself but also Dirt Rally has confirmed for VR aswell

Looks cool. Also looks like it uses move controllers which is good.

I made some drunk purchases last night. Got an extra 10% off with a code they emailed me. Got eagle flight, Brookfield experiment (i think it was called) and doom (not vr obv).

Let me know what Brookfield is like. Was thinking of getting it but not sure yet.

Definitely +1 for eagle flight at $30. Enjoying the challenges. Good fun.

Just finished the story and got to say it's my favourite game so far on the psvr.

Some missions are challenging and can be frustrating as you will find yourself crashing a bit towards the more difficult levels but that's what makes it good. More difficult the better.

There is one thing that bothers me with this game is the cut scenes although not many in it but it makes me wonder if the psvr is incapable of getting quality videos. Even apps like YouTube and other video apps it all looks blurry in 240 pixels or something.

Nearly not worth having cut scenes at all if that's the best quality the can get.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just finished the story and got to say it's my favourite game so far on the psvr.

Some missions are challenging and can be frustrating as you will find yourself crashing a bit towards the more difficult levels but that's what makes it good. More difficult the better.

There is one thing that bothers me with this game is the cut scenes although not many in it but it makes me wonder if the psvr is incapable of getting quality videos. Even apps like YouTube and other video apps it all looks blurry in 240 pixels or something.

Nearly not worth having cut scenes at all if that's the best quality the can get.
The main problem I have with it is it's crashed 4 times so far.

Where did you get up to on story mode? I'm finding 17 quite challenging. Definitely enjoy the dog fighting stuff more than the escape from the death star in return of the jedi stuff.

I finished the story mode, yeah there are some towards the end that are challenging. The falcon levels are pretty tough.

I've been on YouTube with the VR lately as they have updated the app. For something different it's worth checking out 360 videos on YouTube. Quality has improved a bit, some are still poor quality but some are ok. watched a volcano clip, elephants in the wild and check out dreams of Dali. Hopefully down the track they will continue to improve YouTube app for VR and the quality will get more better aswell.

I would love google street maps in VR.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back