3DS Pokemon Sun/Moon [3DS]

Remove this Banner Ad

Quick query for those more into Pokemon breeding than me.

Is it worth using my one gold bottle cap on my foreign Ditto with average (Above-average per judge feature) IVs? Or should I just use it on a Pokémon I intend to trade for when I do a Sun playthrough?

Quick query for those more into Pokemon breeding than me.

Is it worth using my one gold bottle cap on my foreign Ditto with average (Above-average per judge feature) IVs? Or should I just use it on a Pokémon I intend to trade for when I do a Sun playthrough?

From only a limited understanding do not use bottle caps on ditto. Bottle caps boosts IV's but only superficially. The boosted IV's can't be passed down through breeding - they are only useful for the hyper trained Mon.

I'm pretty sure that's how it works anyway, I'm sure someone will correct me but I've been doing a lot of reading as this is my first non casual attempt at Pokemon.

I've thought about trying to breed competitively...IV breeding & EV training seem to labourious and confusing to me though.

Plus after farming for a Razor Claw more grinding seems mind destroying -.-

So have started mucking around with a perfect IV EV trained Z Conversion Porygon Z with the boltbeam, recover combo.

Has to be close to the most broken pokemon in the Metagame.

Just swept my fiancées team without even batting an eyelid (The first attempt using it swept 4 of her team before it died due to poison (Toxic)).

So have started mucking around with a perfect IV EV trained Z Conversion Porygon Z with the boltbeam, recover combo.

Has to be close to the most broken pokemon in the Metagame.

Just swept my fiancées team without even batting an eyelid (The first attempt using it swept 4 of her team before it died due to poison (Toxic)).
Maybe this gens mega kangaskhan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the only way to obtain a destiny knot apart from farming 48 battle points? I wanted to get started breeding competition effective mons.

God online battle in this game sucks, always have to try three times or more to find someone to battle, and then when I'm about to win they rage quit (Alolan Ninetails is epic). I'm guessing the lack of challengers is because the Bank isn't supported yet, but still.

How you running your ninetails? Apart from mymiku probably my fav Pokemon in game. Haven't done competitive yet

Is the only way to obtain a destiny knot apart from farming 48 battle points? I wanted to get started breeding competition effective mons.

How you running your ninetails? Apart from mymiku probably my fav Pokemon in game. Haven't done competitive yet
I think you can get one through pick up, but battle tree would probably be quicker.

I have mine timid (+speed,-attack), snow warning ability, special attack and speed EVs 252. It knows Aurora Veil, Blizzard, Moonblast and Freeze-Dry.

First turn Aurora Veil (will out-speed most Pokemon), then spam Blizzard or Moonblast. Freeze-Dry is used for Toxapex or any water pokemon who resist fairy.

Make it hold light clay for 8 turn Aurora Veil.

Reminds me, i need to finish this
15747349_1308499819188365_5009923498753659716_n.jpg

I'm so upset I havent had a chance to play this game. Work blew me out. I was working 7 days a week, 55+ hours there for about a month and a half. Im going on holidays soon and may take my 2ds for the plane and downtime. Might be able to finish it. It saddens me i didnt finish it day one like I would have when I was younger

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back