Opinion Domestic Politics BF style

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes Trump uses white nationalism to maintain capitalism in his favour, but that capitalism MUST be a white supremacist version backed by the US hegemony.

His personal beliefs honestly don’t matter that much though. He simply uses and maintains the system that has treated him so well since birth.

I read it, it was written like how some “shitposter” muppet on 8chan would write

Agree with this.

The grab bag of references made no sense at all.

If the context wasn't "some people don't deserve a vote", what was it?

The context was people wondering how Anning was elected to parliament in the first place and the Change petition signed by a million people to have him removed (despite the fact the he was democratically elected to the position). The implication from everyone who signed that petition is that Anning is an illegitimate representative and that therefore some people don't deserve a vote because they used their vote to elect a fascist.

It's the same with Trump. Half of America won't even acknowledge him as the president. They think he is illegitimate and that people should not have the right to support him. These people don't believe in democracy either.

Democracy is not a good system. Most people are not informed or educated enough on the issues at hand to vote effectively. I would include myself in that basket. But what's the saying? Democracy is the worst form of government, except all the others that have been tried ;)

I read it, it was written like how some “shitposter” muppet on 8chan would write

That's because it was written by a shitposter muppet from 8chan. Brenton Tarrant was a regular on that cesspool of a site.

If the context wasn't "some people don't deserve a vote", what was it?
Capitalists shouldn’t get a vote, particularly not billionaires or multi millionaires. Their interests are completely at odds with the rest of society, and they can always give up their money and associated if they really needed to vote (which they wouldn’t).

Fascism is more specific than just “not democracy” btw. It’s about power being reserved for a particular group of people that are deserving of it based on belonging to that group. In terms of white fascism it’s about the chosen white returning to power.

Of course in the end fascism is completely self destructive as the definition of those chosen few reduces to an extremely small group and genocide of those formally considered a part of it becomes necessary to maintain that power.

Y’all probably don’t care - which is fine - but this video is an extremely neat and straightforward explanation of what fascism is.

Steve Dickson is a dangerous man. Anyone who was thinking of voting One Nation should watch Pt1 of the Al Jazeera doco 'How To Sell A Massacre'. Explosive stuff for sure.

How to Sell A Massacre is chilling and mind numbing at the same time. I have to admit there have been times when I have agreed with Hanson but after this she has lost me. No good Hanson pleading ignorance because Dickson's co conspirator is her own Chief Of Staff James Ashby.

As if One Nation's attempts to get the NRA to fund it's election campaign was not bad enough, the footage of Hanson and cronies toasting Donald Trump's election victory in front of Parliament House was enough to make one puke.

There has been a lot of talk about the Russians attempting to influence the US Presidential election but here we have the most powerful lobby group in the US trying to influence the Australian election. That in itself has sinister implications.

Hanson and One Nation do not come out of this at all well on the security front either because Al Jazeera set up a bogus gun lobby named Gun Rights Australia and a fake head in Roger Muller who met both Ashby and Dickson in Washington where he filmed their meetings with the NRA. Apparently no one in One Nation was able to check the bona fides of this organisation which makes them look pretty gullible.

As the article below will tell you watering down gun laws is at odds with One Nation's public policy support for gun control so how can any Australian voter trust a Party that publicly supports something it secretly conspires to tear down? Pauline Hanson and her Party's credibility is surely in tatters.

How is it Queensland can turn up so many political kooks ? Is there something in the water up there?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03...-nation-to-weaken-australia-gun-laws/10936224

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back