Opinion Domestic Politics BF style

Remove this Banner Ad

Are we supposed to be 'excited' by Joe Biden?

He's Malcolm Turnbull. Probably to the right of Turnbull if anything. America's political system is so warped though that in their country a Malcolm Turnbull clone fits more on the, quote, 'left', unquote, side of politics.

Picking between the Democrats and Republicans isn't like picking between Labor and the LNP. It's like picking between the LNP and One Nation. But if we'd just sat through 4 years of Prime Minister Hanson, I'd probably be relieved to see Turnbull take the reins, ya know?

Picking between the Democrats and Republicans isn't like picking between Labor and the LNP. It's like picking between the LNP and One Nation.

I mean I get your point for illustrative purposes, but I think you're giving Labor too much credit.

LOL are they personality traits you like?

No, but personality traits are superficial. The fundamental problems in my mind, like foreign wars, homelessness, drug epidemics, lobbyists, corporate welfare, lack of a living working wage and lack of healthcare are all things that will continue to exist no matter which puppet gets elected.
Thats why I've never seen any point in agonising over this manufactured political divide which everyone takes sides over like team sport.
Personality traits, who cares?

Nah I'm more of a pragmatist, didn't claim to be exciting. That's why I wouldn't be throwing bricks through windows, even though I sympathise with those who do.

Destroying local businesses achieves absolutely nothing. Windows smashers deserve anything that comes the other way.

RIP all those hacky late night shows. What the hell are they all gonna talk about now?

there’s black and white footage of late night hosts lampooning presidents. It wasn’t invented in the last four years.

That's alot of wishful thinking that won't happen but yes you will always be talking and thinking about him - Trump owns you sooooooooo bad yet it's a beautiful thing :heart:

using your 8yr old child’s logic that trump owns Raman because he talks about trump doesn’t that make you Raman’s bitch?

using your 8yr old child’s logic that trump owns Raman because he talks about trump doesn’t that make you Raman’s b*tch?

I feel like I can do better.

Are drug epidemics an issue in USA? I mean yes definitely their ‘war on drugs’ is a violent worthless expense, but some states have at least progressed to legal cannabis.

Meanwhile downunder...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are we supposed to be 'excited' by Joe Biden?

He's Malcolm Turnbull. Probably to the right of Turnbull if anything. America's political system is so warped though that in their country a Malcolm Turnbull clone fits more on the, quote, 'left', unquote, side of politics.

Picking between the Democrats and Republicans isn't like picking between Labor and the LNP. It's like picking between the LNP and One Nation. But if we'd just sat through 4 years of Prime Minister Hanson, I'd probably be relieved to see Turnbull take the reins, ya know?

Good analogy.

Imagine being such a complete trainwreck of a president from day 1 to day 1,461 (inclusive) that an aging vanilla on stale whitebread served on a plastic white plate at a barbeque of cardboard cutouts centrist politician is clearly superior

Are drug epidemics an issue in USA? I mean yes definitely their ‘war on drugs’ is a violent worthless expense, but some states have at least progressed to legal cannabis.

Meanwhile downunder...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oregon has legalised just about everything...how are they doing at the moment?

Imagine being such a complete trainwreck of a president from day 1 to day 1,461 (inclusive) that an aging vanilla on stale whitebread served on a plastic white plate at a barbeque of cardboard cutouts centrist politician is clearly superior

Sounds like most elections of recent times.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

No, but personality traits are superficial.

Not when one of those personality traits is malignant certifiable narcissism, severe enough to lead a President to undermine US democracy and sic his fanatical supporters on the Capitol Building in an attempted violent insurrection rather than admit he lost an election.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back