Training Port Adelaide Training Pics | Friday 12th January 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Are my eyes deceiving me, or has half our squad gone on a slimming diet ? Bloody hope not !!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Almost thought Sinn was Tex Walker for a sec there . Lol
thankyou Pete , you’re a legend putting up these pics for us . Well done mate , boys look fit . I wonder how Rozee is settling in to being captain
I did a double take too 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And he wants to play midfield ? Pfft good luck stick man.

Huh? He is actually very similar in weight to Farrell, Byrne Jones, Butters, and heavier than Burgoyne (of course). He has added 5Kgs to his frame since being drafted - He was 70gks then, and is 75kgs now.

I actually liked how he was tracking last year, and noticed he looked a bit heavier & stronger.

They all look good this time of the year.
It’s how they look at the business end of the year that counts.
"The players are looking great," is the annual pre-season meme. But that is not the point here. There are some definite changes in body shape to be seen - Eg: Wines and Dixon have have clearly slimmed down. Some others look noticeably bigger. Obviously they get given targets to reach. Burgoyne was "challenged" to achieve a weight goal.

They have these goals for a reason ... better performance. So it is going to be how they play, that counts

"The players are looking great," is the annual pre-season meme. But that is not the point here. There are some definite changes in body shape to be seen - Eg: Wines and Dixon have have clearly slimmed down. Some others look noticeably bigger. Obviously they get given targets to reach. Burgoyne was "challenged" to achieve a weight goal.

They have these goals for a reason ... better performance. So it is going to be how they play, that counts
Wines and Dixon are definitely the stand outs in the weight loss stakes going by the pictures.
Just makes me think why now?
Both have always played heavier throughout their careers.
Maybe they should have trimmed down ages ago or maybe the weight loss will be to there detriment, only time will tell.

Wines and Dixon are definitely the stand outs in the weight loss stakes going by the pictures.
Maybe they should have trimmed down ages ago or maybe the weight loss will be to there detriment, only time will tell.
They have to save their daddy's reputation.

Both struggling with injury.

Less stress on the body is a good thing.

Don't know that it will help as players though?

Both used their size to advantage. Neither is in the side I would pick round 1 at this point in time.

Huh? He is actually very similar in weight to Farrell, Byrne Jones, Butters, and heavier than Burgoyne (of course). He has added 5Kgs to his frame since being drafted - He was 70gks then, and is 75kgs now.

I actually liked how he was tracking last year, and noticed he looked a bit heavier & stronger.

I’ve had a keen eye on him for a while now, he’s a talented kid who could slot straight into our midfield, only needs to add 5-10 kilos to his frame. Is he scared of lifting weights ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back