Port Adelaide: We Exist To Win Sponsorships

Remove this Banner Ad

In a way subaru's victory as the site's shitest poster is a win for ArgusTuft too.

Both have the same basketcase, frothing and incoherent posting styles.

Probably are brother and sister who likely fornicate together

In a way subaru's victory as the site's shitest poster is a win for ArgusTuft too.

Both have the same basketcase, frothing and incoherent posting styles.

Probably are brother and sister who likely fornicate together
And you know this how Puffero_O...given that you've been here as long as a bees dick...Oh wait:rolleyes:
Subaru and I have baited, hooked, and tossed everyone of you flogs back because you are all under-sized.
Whats it like being pwned by a couple of frothing incoherent women?

We just LOL the **** at ya.:fire:

And you know this how Puffero_O...given that you've been here as long as a bees dick...Oh wait:rolleyes:
Subaru and I have baited, hooked, and tossed everyone of you flogs back because you are all under-sized.

Things are always different in your own mind until you see the final result, in your case grasshopper your teacher has been slammed by bay 13. Deservedly so, you are and others from the Crows, ******* boring.

Frothing incoherent women? me thinks you have more balls than you let on. LOL.

Do you understand the term DELUSIONAL?
I think you should look it up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor ignorant, deluded souls that they are :rolleyes: the joke's on them.:p
But they are happy to say they are baiting you all the time. "Who is your sponsor?" "Got a sponsor yet?" Yep baited every time the post that and they just don't get it. LOL.
LOL...You do exist to win sponsorships.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back