Port Playing Games on Mother's Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Arabian Goggles

Club Legend
Suspended
Jun 28, 2003
AFL Club
Melbourne
Shouldnt they just call it "single mothers day"? All Port supporting single mothers who had a kid by age 16 and their families in for free. That would solve the lack of numbers going to their games, it'd be a sell out.

Arabian Goggles said:
Shouldnt they just call it "single mothers day"? All Port supporting single mothers who had a kid by age 16 and their families in for free. That would solve the lack of numbers going to their games, it'd be a sell out.
Usually I hate your anti-Port threads, but todays have been quality.:thumbsu:

Arabian Goggles said:

Thats gold jerry !

Arabian Goggles said:

And today's PRAWN award goes to...

(Ya PRAWN)

You are such a moron Goggles.

Why dont you go and run back to your boyfriend and ask him to find it for you. (give him the pepper, tweezers and magnifying glass as an aid)

It must of shrunk by now from all that tugging you have been doing lately.

What makes me laugh is the fact that the moron is 27 (or so his profile says).
I would have thought people of that age would have better things to do, and would be slightly more mature.

PAFC2004 said:
I would have thought people of that age would have better things to do, and would be slightly more mature.

Have you forgotten who you are talking about there PAFC2004??? This guy doesnt know the meaning of the word mature.

PAFC2004 said:
I don't think it represents his age. It's more likely to be his IQ.

Good point bring it on.. i was mistaking him for somone who actually knows what he is talking about... cos it's evident from this (and many others) post that he really has nothing better to do.

bring it on said:
You are such a moron Goggles.

Why dont you go and run back to your boyfriend and ask him to find it for you. (give him the pepper, tweezers and magnifying glass as an aid)

It must of shrunk by now from all that tugging you have been doing lately.

What amazes me is, this idiot seems to have immumity. ALL his posts are either trolls, or personal attacks, yet nothing happens to him, even though many people report his posts, go figure.:rolleyes:

mantis said:
What amazes me is, this idiot seems to have immumity. ALL his posts are either trolls, or personal attacks, yet nothing happens to him, even though many people report his posts, go figure.:rolleyes:

Guess its a case of not what you know (in his case absoultely nothing) but who you know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mantis said:
He's not the only one.
There's a handful of posters whose diatribes of personal abuse and derogatory remarks towards individual posters, or certain groups, go ' unnoticed '
Conversely, there's also a few who put the slightest foot out of line and get treated excessively harshly.

Originally posted by bring it on

Guess its a case of not what you know (in his case absoultely nothing) but who you know.
Nail. Hammer. Head. Hit dead centre.

mantis said:
Now we're talking pots and kettles! You're very happy to hurl insults, I've seen you refer to poster's physical appearance and then there's the well known attack by you on another BF member calling them a pedo and a rapist. Charming. Talk about immunity, you seem to have free reign to continue because youre an old woman.

Does the teenage mum crack bite close to home or something? I'm surprised you didn't take offence at the Port fan in this thread using homosexuality as an insult. Doesn't that hurt? Or are you ashamed?

Arabian Goggles said:
Now we're talking pots and kettles! You're very happy to hurl insults, I've seen you refer to poster's physical appearance and then there's the well known attack by you on another BF member calling them a pedo and a rapist. Charming. Talk about immunity, you seem to have free reign to continue because youre an old woman.

Does the teenage mum crack bite close to home or something? I'm surprised you didn't take offence at the Port fan in this thread using homosexuality as an insult. Doesn't that hurt? Or are you ashamed?

So its fine for you to go on to what ever board you choose and slang personal insults about people but you dont like it when it's thrown back at you hey Goggles??? You really need to take a good hard look at yourself and stop and wonder why you arent one of the most popular posters to have ever been allowed on Big Footy

:)
bring it on said:
So its fine for you to go on to what ever board you choose and slang personal insults about people but you dont like it when it's thrown back at you hey Goggles??? You really need to take a good hard look at yourself and stop and wonder why you arent one of the most popular posters to have ever been allowed on Big Footy
Noooooo... like so many others of his ilk on here - coincidentally, most of whom make an appearance on this board......AG only ' pokes fun ' , he never slings personal insults. His derogatory remarks are never intended to be serious - and if they are, the intended target ' deserved it ' .
What's really funny is that these types are always first to squeal like stuck pigs to the admin when someone has a crack back at them.
At least we won't have to worry about him on the Port board any longer :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back