Game Day Port v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that matters now is next week. Coaches need to look at how we were beaten, adjust our defensive mechanics, and the team needs to respond against Collingwood.

Best case scenario is that this is just a poor night, we have been up for a long time, and all the skill errors, the game style flaws and the complete lack of intensity today is just a result of being on such a streak and this reality check gets us back on track.

The worst case scenario is that what we all thought at the start of the year catches up with us, the Tredrea effect has worn off and we blow a golden top 2 opportunity, only to make up the numbers in finals.

We find out the answer next week.
I am dreading it already because of the years of being left disappointed

The only thing that matters now is next week. Coaches need to look at how we were beaten, adjust our defensive mechanics, and the team needs to respond against Collingwood.

Best case scenario is that this is just a poor night, we have been up for a long time, and all the skill errors, the game style flaws and the complete lack of intensity today is just a result of being on such a streak and this reality check gets us back on track.

The worst case scenario is that what we all thought at the start of the year catches up with us, the Tredrea effect has worn off and we blow a golden top 2 opportunity, only to make up the numbers in finals.

We find out the answer next week.
I reckon it is the latter. Whilst port persist with Hinkley they will just be making up the numbers.

I see port going out in straight sets after today. You can’t keep a coach that has achieved nothing in 11 seasons.
We may not even get two bites :(. If we can't get some of the outs back on the field in a few weeks, we won't win again. Shades of our 11-4 season. At least a finals appearance is a plus on last year and will galvanise the board into some kind of action.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's been s**t.

Utter s**t.

Watch the replay and particularly in the first half he cost us multiple goals with his shittness.

Jeez. What did StuMan do to you to ask him to watch a replay of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back