Game Day Ports v Bombers R11

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 31, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Here we are, halfway through the season. In the good old days, this thread would have been started at a minute past midnight and already have two pages by the time I woke up. Now we're just marking time and making up the numbers.

Port by 3 goals in another dour, listless affair, especially if it rains as much as predicted.

Raise your scarves Port fans :rolleyes:

Our last win before we lose the next 4.

Season is cooked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Against all common sense I’m going to head down today and watch you blokes pants us. We are the most useless wet weather side in existence and I expect to sit their and shiver whilst Dixon kicks more goals than my pathetic side.
Best of luck for the day

The wet weather should level out the game and take the edge off the skills, that gives Kenny and the boys a chance. :p
Dons are a fleet footed bunch of runners and not much physicality..
Play this at Marvel and it's 50:50.
Open air and possibly wet and we are more likely to triumph - say 70:30.
Port by 16 points.

I'm taking my little nephew to this game, he's only ever been to one game before, and not with me, so I'm keen for this game despite all the other reasons to not be.

Don't see us losing this one. Interested to see how the Dixmarshlayson forward line goes.

Against all common sense I’m going to head down today and watch you blokes pants us. We are the most useless wet weather side in existence and I expect to sit their and shiver whilst Dixon kicks more goals than my pathetic side.
Best of luck for the day
Can you take Hinkley back to Victoria with you .

Have you watched Port lately?
Comfortably beat the Dogs and have won 3 or 4 of your last 5 games?
We have played 1 good quarter in the last month but have been utterly pathetic, combine that with our atrocious wet weather football and it’s not a great combination. Port are still a top 8 side IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back