Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, Melbourne City
F***ing yessssss!

Look out Melbourne, our secret weapon is Josh Schache who just might do a Tom Boyd in the last game of 2021.

Saints were robbed by the umpires against port hahaha I knew port were fukn sht house same in Burgoyne‘s 400 game Port were giffed useless nothing frees all game and also seemed to try much harder in that game to screw one of their own past players with the help of the umpires.

I've always had a soft spot for the Dogs as fellow battlers, always had a level of respect for your club, players and fans, and as fellow pioneers of the AFLW.
I'll admit, I even cried when you lifted the Cup in 2016.
My high school principal won a Brownlow at your club.
My old man's former supervisor played in your other flag. But I'll spare you his opinions of Ted.
Curly Salmon helped turned my local club from a basketcase to a dual premier.
I've had some good natured banter with many of you over the years: Cammo, Mofra, Ant, Boydogs, Tillerific, The Ox, darklake, JCVD, 1972, goyoupups, bont2bruce and many more (apologies to anyone I've forgotten).
But for one day, on September 25, you will be the enemy.
I hope it will be a GF for the ages and I hope it will be a Demons victory. Go Dees!

Last edited:
I've always had a soft spot for the Dogs as fellow battlers, always had a level of respect for your club, players and fans, and as fellow pioneers of the AFLW.
My old man's former supervisor coached your other flag. But I'll spare you his opinions of Ted.
I've had some good natured banter with many of you over the years: Cammo, Mofra, Ant, Boydogs, Tillerific, The Ox, darklake, JCVD, 1972, goyoupups, bont2bruce and many more (apologies to anyone I've forgotten).
I hope it will be a GF for the ages and I hope it will be a Demons victory. Go Dees!
You misspelled GAGF you bathwater drinking umpire loving campaigners

Two best teams in the comp and its fitting you both are in the big one! Congratulations and enjoy it guys.

Also its awesome that there is two vic clubs in the big one again. Not sure who I'll go as i have a soft spot for both teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My old man's former supervisor played in your other flag. But I'll spare you his opinions of Ted.
Kumbaya... Max.
But on the Day you can GAGF!

5mspd4.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back