Post your recent accomplishments (Things that you can feel great about)

Remove this Banner Ad

May 8, 2022
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Eagles NFL, 76ers, Blue Jays
Been thinking sometimes we need to acknowledge the things we do that are great instead of being hard on ourselves for not getting things right. I've been getting a few things wrong lately, and need to remind myself of the accomplishments or goals no matter how small.

No accomplishment too big or too small, but (Be humble)

I've been to the gym everyday since Feb 1st

I've walked to work for the last 6 days straight. 4KM roundtrip.

Been thinking sometimes we need to acknowledge the things we do that are great instead of being hard on ourselves for not getting things right. I've been getting a few things wrong lately, and need to remind myself of the accomplishments or goals no matter how small.

No accomplishment too big or too small, but (Be humble)

I've been to the gym everyday since Feb 1st

I've walked to work for the last 6 days straight. 4KM roundtrip.
Joined the gym early Jan. Having always relied on sport for fitness, I thought I was fit. I thought wrong

Turns out years of short sprints in games and a bit of jogging isn't particularly fit! Have been bloody sore almost every day since joining (going 4 days per week, Sun, Mon, Wed, Fri) with soccer training Tuesday night (games soon to be Saturday) and basketball Thursday. No idea how I'll juggle it all without being too sore but legs in particular feel better even after about 5 leg sessions. General niggles going away but weak lower back still a pain point, flexibility another. Achilles trouble posted in the running thread ongoing but think I'll manage/fix it building up the legs and stretching

Will probably drop soccer training and just play a lower grade to ensure I can still get to the gym 4x per week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back