News Poster's Favorite Movies - Latest Movie Seen

Remove this Banner Ad

First date with the missus. Cool Runnings followed by a meal down Rundle Street.

Yeah, always go to a comedy on a first date. You both walk out in a good mood and you can improve your chances for a second date.

Only foreign film i watch are on SBS and the story line gets lost most times.
French make great films ..... Spain and Argentina as well

Favourite Foreign actor Jean Reno from France ( also in Davinci Code) and Ricardo Darin from Spain in

MV5BMTgwNTI3OTczOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTM3MTUyMw@@._V1_SY317_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

how is kick ass a drama exactly?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Waiting to see who picked that up .:) ......but it is compared to "Mystery Men"

images

Now it appears there are some warped senses of humor on this board .....this will appeal

First date with the missus. Cool Runnings followed by a meal down Rundle Street.
did better than me. took the missus to human traffic on date one followed by that american civil war movie with gibson and heath ledger as the main characters.

last two movies ive picked in 15 years

Was good in Ronin as well, which was a pretty good flick.
Jean Reno hasn't made too many bad movies ......love foreign because their stories are better than Americans who rely on special affects

That said Guardians of the Galaxy is one of my favorites
upload_2015-10-26_21-9-58.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

did better than me. took the missus to human traffic on date one followed by that american civil war movie with gibson and heath ledger as the main characters.

last two movies ive picked in 15 years

We try and go I pick a movie and then she picks a movie but I think the last movie I picked was in 2007. I did get Straight Outta Compton a few weeks ago, so another 7 years before my pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back