Autopsy Yartapuulti (Power) v Hawks - AFL Rd 10, 2024 - Sunday May 19th 2:50pm - (Adelaide Oval)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you not just see Harley Reid run 45 metres?@?@?@??@?@?@?$&$&$,#>@>#<#&#&#<$<$<

But becsuse he fended two stars of the game it goes front page of the AFL Facebook page. The Facebook page I tell ya
Go and whinge about it in an Adelaide thread, I'll have to put up with you lot tripping over ya bottom lips and squealing all week give me an escape zone FFS!

Go and whinge about it in an Adelaide thread, I'll have to put up with you lot tripping over ya bottom lips and squealing all week give me an escape zone FFS!
Turn Around No GIF by Sesame Street

Nah, it's not a pants pissers game.

Geelong in Geelong is a free hit because everyone expected us to lose.

Crawling over a bottom 4 team at home after being 40+ down is very different to beating a good team in a big final.

Premiership teams lose to Hawthorn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7:35 to go in the last Jones gets a free kick 40 out on a slight angle. After the ball is back in his hands the clock doesn't start for another 15 seconds. Those 15 seconds off the clock may have been handy in the end.

For us not really an issue as it might be the difference between 8 or 9 wins for the year. For Port those 15 extra seconds might be enough to put them in the top 4

7:35 to go in the last Jones gets a free kick 40 out on a slight angle. After the ball is back in his hands the clock doesn't start for another 15 seconds. Those 15 seconds off the clock may have been handy in the end.

For us not really an issue as it might be the difference between 8 or 9 wins for the year. For Port those 15 extra seconds might be enough to put them in the top 4
I never really pay attention the umps whistle of the clock but you’re right, this is intriguing.

Back