PPPoker App Cash Game Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 19, 2006
Tigerland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Manchester United
Hey guys I posted in the poker forum but it's a bit dead in there so thought I would post in here as well to see if there was any interest here.
Me and a friend of mine recently started a poker club (PPPoker AUS) run through the PPPoker mobile app which is becoming more and more popular, and thought I might as well post in here to see if any BigFooty members would be interested in joining as I've seen a few people ask in some threads. We've got hundreds of members and getting games running every day from small to high stakes (.10/.20c-$2/4) so feel free to message me and I can send you the info text if you are interested.
Thanks Deledio_Judd

Last edited:
Is it legal?
The club is run from outside Australia. We do have admins within Australia however.
There are many similar clubs that are set up within Australia that operate quite openly and market themselves freely through social media. It's a shame that the bill that was initially meant to close off the loopholes that allowed live sports betting has had the side effect of making it basically impossible for regulated online poker to exist.

why not just post it in the thread you started
The info text is long, I just posted to gauge interest really. Also contains info that I don't want posted freely on the internet tbh. Deposits and withdrawals are done through bank transfer or PayPal. Possibly gcash and Venmo in the future also.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back