Training Pre-season 2024 - Hump Daddy #19 Hype Thread! Dawn of Dimma

Remove this Banner Ad

Every chance if you keep a clear head and out think your opponent in the heat of the moment. Love seeing the boys on the mats. Great cross training. Can't wait to see Dimma on the Joe Rogan Podcast
Dimma punching down a fat blunt while Joe talks about bull semen.
What a show

last year was flanders szn, next year its humper szn.

buzz cut, arm and leg sleeve, new pb's in 2k. this man is about to go off. give him the #1

Yeah righto! I’m all in!

What’s these jumpers..
9c047856585e6d8322bc42f1d1a34a77.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m buying into the preseason hype big time on day 3 lol

af0cab9adc6fb9af864b3a342126fcb4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The footage is setting a good example. Dimma guiding them “go forward” and talking about putting on pressure to help your teammates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see rat running well. Not a star but played some good games this year and adds something with his good foot skills. Gee Lombard looks ready to go.

How strong is Lombard!?!

Didn't seem to have any issues taking on two elite AFL mids in Rowell and Anderson. Hard to believe he only turned 17 a month ago but maybe this is where his Brazilian Jiu Jitsu base will come in handy. He understands body movements on another level to most in AFL circles. Despite being smaller than most, he knows how to get them to the ground just like a good BJJ practitioner should.

How strong is Lombard!?!

Didn't seem to have any issues taking on two elite AFL mids in Rowell and Anderson. Hard to believe he only turned 17 a month ago but maybe this is where his Brazilian Jiu Jitsu base will come in handy. He understands body movements on another level to most in AFL circles. Despite being smaller than most, he knows how to get them to the ground just like a good BJJ practitioner should.
Apparently Lombard is 178cm (like Miller). I like everything about him.

Cheers, I can't tell who half them are on insta video's lol.

Graham looking strong there, tested well too. So many young talents.

87lcaf.jpg
Really clever of Dimma to come out the other day and state that all four of our draftees are potentially in line for a round 1 debut if they prove themselves over the preseason. You get the feeling that the standard of training has already risen and it's only week 1!

Really clever of Dimma to come out the other day and state that all four of our draftees are potentially in line for a round 1 debut if they prove themselves over the preseason. You get the feeling that the standard of training has already risen and it's only week 1!
He also said Jake is nursing injury (I am bit worried as it's a back, hopefully not Uwland version) and Jed is also behind (coming from injury).

Last edited:

Training Pre-season 2024 - Hump Daddy #19 Hype Thread! Dawn of Dimma

Remove this Banner Ad

Back