Prepared statement

Remove this Banner Ad

After much careful and prayerful consideration, the leadership group of the Sin City Swamprats wishes to release the following response to recent unjust allegations:

Oops - I may have said too much. However I trust that we can now move on from this unfortunate incident, and put it behind us. Thank you for your time.

As one of the more experienced Swamprats, I hereby concur with the above statement and the tone of the statement as well.

It's really important that the league be adequately informed in detail to all of the strange allegations leveled at us over the last little bit and I believe wholeheartedly that this statement should bring an end to the issue :)

#ThanksPhil

After much careful and prayerful consideration, the leadership group of the Sin City Swamprats wishes to release the following response to recent unjust allegations:

Oops - I may have said too much. However I trust that we can now move on from this unfortunate incident, and put it behind us. Thank you for your time.
Go to bed

Well that's the most limp wristed response since Ant Bear decided to correct Noobz0r on how many games he played as a rat.

I suppose it took you all day in the PM to figure that one out?

Which PM specifically mate?

I'm unsure myself.

Was it the SFA Media PM, the Dispute Resolution PM, the Allegation Response PM...*, so many to choose from :D

Uhhhhh.... I don't know if I'm in that one. Hold on, gimme half an hour, I'll have a quick scan through & see if I can find it.

Personally I'd be surprised if you got an invite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Uhhhhh.... I don't know if I'm in that one. Hold on, gimme half an hour, I'll have a quick scan through & see if I can find it.
Check the PM finding PM

I'm unsure myself.

Was it the SFA Media PM, the Dispute Resolution PM, the Allegation Response PM...****, so many to choose from :D
I thought it was the What's The Best Way To Annoy Golumless PM.

So you're just going to completely ignore the quotes from three former Rats who have left and had serious misgivings about your posting culture? I have never seen an exodus like that in all my time here.

Truly bizarre.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back