Prediction Priority Pick 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

so latest media reports are the AFL are prepared to hand carlton and GC one. but it wont be at the start of the first round and it wont be at the end. that tells me it probably will occur somewhere in the middle.

brisbane winning helps create a clear delineation between the sides that havent received a priority pick that are down the bottom of the ladder and have been for sometime

if we don't apply for one we are going to feel it longer term. we absolutely must be successful in getting what carlton and gold coast get

Problem is they are going to look at our last two years when we over achieved rather than our many years out of the finals. You just know we will be screwed.

Jeez I hope this new president is going to have some balls and a media profile. I’m tired of just rolling over and accepting (gratefully) everything the AFL dictates. We want some backbone on field, we need it off field too!

Do those figures include the picks we traded out as well?

Tom Lynch and Mc Evoy I don't think so.
Clarke, Coffield
Billings
Mc Cartin
Freeman
Brown
Acres and Dunstan.
Longer

What's terrible is that not one is an established star. Actually Gresham must have been too, he was pick 18. Hickey we gave up pick 13 for as well.

I think some one added up wrong, still looks like we haven't actually made use of them. Billings above average, Gresham huge potential, the others are all still potential

Remove this Banner Ad

Back