Protecting George Pell

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate I think you’re better suited to debating whether Dimma has upgraded or downgraded. Seems more your intellectual level.

chum, more feebleminded egocentric boorishness from someone shown to be a lightweight. you’ve been done over many times but your conceit is such you’ll never see it. stick with defending pedos where you’re comfortable.

Owner of an Internet forum upon which’s very existence depends on anonymity tries to goad a contributor into revealing his identity and I’m the one being owned. Good grief!
I’m not trying to get you to reveal your identity.

I’m trying to understand why you are making claims not backed up by the broader community experience.

You could have just said that revealing the source of your experience would make you identifiable. That’s fine. Instead you gave smart arse answers.

I’m not trying to get you to reveal your identity.

I’m trying to understand why you are making claims not backed up by the broader community experience.

You could have just said that revealing the source of your experience would make you identifiable. That’s fine. Instead you gave smart arse answers.

You already knew that, hence the questions were smart arse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure who’s the biggest fu** up here - AUSTRAC or the Pell conspiracy theorists. Either way both look like fools.
Not sure anyone on here jumped aboard that one. My own reaction to that story was not so much to disbelieve it, but that it was too great a sum to be related to Pell.

The Vatican source says it came from Becciu. Austrac (by their referrals) have confirmed they reached Australia. The referral to IBAC says that there is prima facie evidence that a Victorian Government body may be involved in a level of corruption in relation to the payment(s).

If there was no payment, Austrac wouldn't be making referrals to VicPol and IBAC now would they?

As to their purpose.......well you have the payment, and you have the motivation. And you certainly have the timing.
In the words of Tommy Lee Jones “care to restate your bullshit statement”

In the words of Tommy Lee Jones “care to restate your bullshit statement”
There was a series of payments that totalled a figure in the millions. That the reported figure became somewhere in the billions, whilst curious in and of itself, didn’t raise any conversation on here related to Pell because the figure was simply too high to have been related. As it turns out, the quoted “billions” was an error.

The original “millions”, and the timing being consistent with key dates in the Pell case, remains.

VicPol could clear this Vatican payments matter up in 5 minutes if they were inclined to investigate.

Their refusal to do so speaks volumes.

Don't want to stir the hornet's nest of Catholic paedo-protectors who now have to protect themselves too?

How much is being paid out by the Catholic Church to the paedo priests or others involved in the cover-up to keep their mouths shut?

I assume that's what you're getting at.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back