Psst

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by BT
Oi, Bluebaggers. Whaddaya say, shall we split the points on Sunday? We both have Priority draft picks to protect afterall ;)

I believe we'll finish with more than five wins this year... so that's out of the question. We don't believe in dropping games, our club would lose a lot of pride and self-tradition if we did that. However bad we are, we are not a club that drops games just to get picks; I want to see us competitive as possible at all times so we can get our confidence up. That means not drawing with you guys. :D

Re: Re: Psst

Originally posted by Thrawn
I believe we'll finish with more than five wins this year... so that's out of the question. We don't believe in dropping games, our club would lose a lot of pride and self-tradition if we did that. However bad we are, we are not a club that drops games just to get picks; I want to see us competitive as possible at all times so we can get our confidence up. That means not drawing with you guys. :D

All in jest my son :D .

Seriously I reckon there's a lot to play for here, we'd love to beat you lot @ Optus & make it 4 on the trot. While Carlton would love to stop the rot & hit back after the Adelaide beling (like we did against the Saints).

Should be a good one, see ya's there!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back