Purchasing tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Dairyboy

Debutant
Aug 12, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Hi I’m a country member and don’t get to the MCG very often as I live in NSW and was just wondering if someone can tell me what’s the best way to get tickets for my partner and 2 kids 11 and 16 for the Carlton game. They have never been to an AFL game so would prefer good seats but anything’s better than nothing. Any advice would be appreciated.

Hi I’m a country member and don’t get to the MCG very often as I live in NSW and was just wondering if someone can tell me what’s the best way to get tickets for my partner and 2 kids 11 and 16 for the Carlton game. They have never been to an AFL game so would prefer good seats but anything’s better than nothing. Any advice would be appreciated.
Have your membership#s on hand and head here:

Have looked at this but I have no idea what I need to purchase.
It doesn't look like you have many options at the minute. Level 1 Goals are on sale, it's a nice spot.

Ticketing has been a bit of a nightmare since COVID to be honest. I went to the Richmond game and there were hardly any tickets on sale, but then at the ground half the stadium was empty.

It doesn't look like you have many options at the minute. Level 1 Goals are on sale, it's a nice spot.

Ticketing has been a bit of a nightmare since COVID to be honest. I went to the Richmond game and there were hardly any tickets on sale, but then at the ground half the stadium was empty.
So can I buy them tickets through my membership or just go general admission as they are not members?

So can I buy them tickets through my membership or just go general admission as they are not members?
If you put in your membership#, the ticketing website it will deduct the price of any tickets your membership entitles you to. I think it works out where you can sit too, but in any case I'm fairly certain the club members/public reserve (ie: general admission) section is the same.
So put the one membership number in, and choose 4 tickets, and you'll get the "best available" seats in the section you choose.

If you put in your membership#, the ticketing website it will deduct the price of any tickets your membership entitles you to. I think it works out where you can sit too, but in any case I'm fairly certain the club members/public reserve (ie: general admission) section is the same.
So put the one membership number in, and choose 4 tickets, and you'll get the "best available" seats in the section you choose.
No worries thanks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back