Conspiracy Theory QAnon

Remove this Banner Ad

fb43a7740380dd763bc9fa1507d9197736241571cf7123d84565123357065c1c.png
Where was that?

Searching 4chan, video had been posted but got removed, some saw it -- isn't this what always happens on 4chan type sites tho :rolleyes:

Yes, everyone knows about the file. It was a lot more than one video. Huma Abedin had a file on Wiener's laptop titled "Life Insurance." Wiener did not know it was there when he had his attorneys surrender the laptop to NYPD. NYPD turned the laptop over to DOJ with the ultimatum that if they don't go public with what was found, NYPD would. That was late 2016. Nothing has happened. Discussion about the files are now being drumbeat by the NYPD. This is why you are hearing rumors of the chaos over the past few months.

I reckon Q could be up to 3 people who are close to Trump. When Q says "We have it all", it refers to the NSA collecting data from the last 10 years (or more) - every email and phone call. They can use that information to prosecute the bad guys - rumours of 25,000 sealed indictments!

What's 5:5?
I've seen a few explanations. One of them refers to signal strength and readability, i.e. "loud & clear"

Came across an interesting alternative view from some guy called Paul Furber: The timeline of #QAnon so far

TL;DR - he says that the real original Q hasn't posted since January 5th, and it was then hacked by imposters posting random stuff. I see the arguments that the posting style changed, predictions haven't come true, etc. I still think this sort of "operation" needs red herrings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GG taking over the thread lol

Anyway, i'm being lazy. Instead of itemising some of the things that have proved to be true, i'm just gonna post some tweet links and you can see for yourself FireKrakouer. Make sure you look at dates and you can see how a lot of it lines up eventually.

Often it seems Trump/social media dude uses code either within tweet or specific wording during a speech to acknowledge anons.
Also, ties in to the 'injection good' Qanon post below

Unfortunately it's probably really good LARP

I hope it's not tho

But also hope it is - obviously don't wish that those higher up are raping and murdering children
It's a helluva LARP if it can predict a recording that will be released of the tarmac meeting more than two months ago which is only just starting to surface. I was skeptical at first but there are only so many coincidences that can occur before it starts become more than just a coincidence.

It's a helluva LARP if it can predict a recording that will be released of the tarmac meeting more than two months ago which is only just starting to surface. I was skeptical at first but there are only so many coincidences that can occur before it starts become more than just a coincidence.
Would you be able to explain that to me? What that is, where they predicted it, etc.

GG taking over the thread lol

Anyway, i'm being lazy. Instead of itemising some of the things that have proved to be true, i'm just gonna post some tweet links and you can see for yourself FireKrakouer. Make sure you look at dates and you can see how a lot of it lines up eventually.

Often it seems Trump/social media dude uses code either within tweet or specific wording during a speech to acknowledge anons.
Also, ties in to the 'injection good' Qanon post below
Thanks for tagging me. Believe me, I WANT this s**t to be true. But I will remain a sceptic until something more definite emerges. There's a reason that this is on the conspiracy board and not SRP. We need something concrete, not just "coincidences".

Thanks for tagging me. Believe me, I WANT this s**t to be true. But I will remain a sceptic until something more definite emerges. There's a reason that this is on the conspiracy board and not SRP. We need something concrete, not just "coincidences".
Define what you mean by something more definite.

BTW, I'm still a sceptic but I do now lean towards it being legit rather than not though.

I reckon Q could be up to 3 people who are close to Trump. When Q says "We have it all", it refers to the NSA collecting data from the last 10 years (or more) - every email and phone call. They can use that information to prosecute the bad guys - rumours of 25,000 sealed indictments!

I've seen a few explanations. One of them refers to signal strength and readability, i.e. "loud & clear"
25k seems a lot, yet when you compare that to 2009 figures of just 1500, you get a real idea something big is going down. When they're all unsealed, you just know the MSM are going to compare him to Hitler and his dictatorship. :rolleyes:

For a lighter look: QAnon cards (not sure about Snowden, he might have been a double agent the whole time)

What did they talk about?
Presumably the conditions for nuclear disarmament. There are some good YouTube channels that discuss Q posts.

So Q mentioned last week MOAB (mother of all bombs) is planned for this week. Just got asked when it's gonna happen and this is the response. IMG_20180425_021155.jpg

Given the bigger stuff tends to drop on a Friday US time, my guess is then particularly given Angela Merkel will be in DC that day.

Could be what the red carpet rollout comment relates to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back