Win Prizes Qatar World Cup Sweep.

Remove this Banner Ad

Great result tonight! But an even greater result will be when Argentina smash Mexico tomorrow morning. Nobody wants to see the Mexicans win. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists. (And some, i assume, are good people)

Great result tonight! But an even greater result will be when Argentina smash Mexico tomorrow morning. Nobody wants to see the Mexicans win. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists. (And some, i assume, are good people)
Don't paint a whole people just because of a dirty few... I'm sure some good people live in shitney

Don't paint a whole people just because of a dirty few... I'm sure some good people live in shitney
Dunno man, I’ve known about 25 Carlton supporters personally in my time and every single one of them has been a complete spanka. There’s possibly some decent ones but I’ve yet to know them so I’ll continue to paint that entire horde all the same.

I thought my comment was quite Presidential. But you're right, I should've taken it to Bay 13.
Also, apologies and commiserations (0-2) to the all wonderful people of Mexico reading this thread.

Germany now looks likely to progress in Group E you'd think. Spain are through. Japan still in with a small chance but given results and the games remaining you'd think it's unlikely.
dunno about that, their 1-1 draw this morning means they need to win and have other games go their way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Needed that equaliser against Pluggers mob.
Celebrate Novak Djokovic GIF by Wimbledon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back