QFA Div 4&5

Remove this Banner Ad

10 goals is very generous.

Watch the Div 3 Grand Final on Youtube - ridiculously good side, beat 2nd by 10 goals... would have been a bloodbath against Pac Pines or Northshore.

still think it would level out over a few years. Lagging is right that The top 3 or 4 of Div 4 would account for the likes of Zillmere and Mayne in Div 3, however that shows how up and down it can be, given Zillmere were back to back premiers only a few years back.

Lame attempt at an insult and then agrees with me.

Time for a rest old boy. Maybe get your Freddy premiership tatt while you’re on your break.

It’s bloody ridiculous! Have a break ffs! Some second division women’s teams are starting training earlier than geelong!
No wonder young ones ate burnt out at 20 or so it’s just bullshit
Burnt out is an absolute myth!! Make early season training optional and an available option. Many 'footballers' play other sports and many don't. Regular exercise is a great option. Burn out only happens if you want November Sheep Stations.
How many AFL Footballers do full year programs?
Masters teams often train all year after decades of footy

Burnt out is an absolute myth!! Make early season training optional and an available option. Many 'footballers' play other sports and many don't. Regular exercise is a great option. Burn out only happens if you want November Sheep Stations.
How many AFL Footballers do full year programs?
Masters teams often train all year after decades of footy
Whatever!!! Disagree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon you could see Wynnum, Moorooka, Jindalee in this comp but not with their 3rds...

Other than that, Sandgate and Moreton Bay having a chop I think?

Reckon you could see Wynnum, Moorooka, Jindalee in this comp but not with their 3rds...

Other than that, Sandgate and Moreton Bay having a chop I think?
Redcliffe are very keen. Moreton bay not so much as there ressies already struggled. They would fall off a cliff if they had 3rds. I can’t imagine any of these clubs sustaining 3rds long term. Only takes a few injuries/players leave and every team is cooked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back