QFA Div 4&5

Remove this Banner Ad

Mt Gravatt
Pac pines
UQ
Marcellin
Collingwood park

Collingwood Park Vs North shore is going to be a good game to watch. Beenleigh have a chance to put their season back on track if they can get over Marcellin. I can't see Coorparoo getting over Mt Gravatt especially with the Zancceta coming back into the midfield.
A bit early for Div 4 tips. Its a comp bye this week.
Zillmere v Jimboomba in Div 3 could a be good match? Zillmere will be keen to atone for a 2 point loss last week to Morningside

Div 4 to a back this week, what’s your tips?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
For this Friday in Div 4 I'd probably run with the favourites in each game based on ladder positions:
Mt Gravatt
Pac Pines
UQ
Marcellin
Collingwood Park at home on a sunny Saturday afternoon to hold to top spot against North Shore who seem to be taking all before them this year.

In Div 3
Sherwood v Morningside match looks like a ripper. Hard to gauge Sherwood's true form based on opponents thus far.
Zillmere over Bribie
Mayne over Ormeau
Perhaps Jimboomba over Maroochydore up at Fishermans Rd on a 1pm Saturday afternoon showdown. Hard to gauge this Maroochydore Div 3 side at this stage.

For this Friday in Div 4 I'd probably run with the favourites in each game based on ladder positions:
Mt Gravatt
Pac Pines
UQ
Marcellin
Collingwood Park at home on a sunny Saturday afternoon to hold to top spot against North Shore who seem to be taking all before them this year.

In Div 3
Sherwood v Morningside match looks like a ripper. Hard to gauge Sherwood's true form based on opponents thus far.
Zillmere over Bribie
Mayne over Ormeau
Perhaps Jimboomba over Maroochydore up at Fishermans Rd on a 1pm Saturday afternoon showdown. Hard to gauge this Maroochydore Div 3 side at this stage.
With the set up and philosophy this season the 3rds at maroochy have basically been utilised as where twos players go if not selected and 3rds players come up if going well enough. (as well as colts). I imagine this then causes fluctuations in form line and especially at this time of year when injuries occur plus academy nabs approx 12 of the combined squads for games.

Div 4 to a back this week, what’s your tips?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Div 4:
Mt Gravatt
Pac Pines
UQ
Marcellin
Collingwood Park
Only seems to be one decent game this week and it looks like an absolute cracker! Only tipping CP as they are at home. Hope coorparoo put up a fight against Mt Gravatt as well.

Div 3:
Morningside (just)
Zillmere
Mayne
Jimboomba
Hope Ormeau can get a game together, anyone know what's going on there?

Mt Gravatt
Pac pines
UQ
Marcellin
Collingwood park

Collingwood Park Vs North shore is going to be a good game to watch. Beenleigh have a chance to put their season back on track if they can get over Marcellin. I can't see Coorparoo getting over Mt Gravatt especially with the Zancceta coming back into the midfield.

He's a big in for Mt Gravatt. If he is even half the player that his sister Jordan is then he will be a very prominent player in this comp!

Last edited:
Coming up to the halfway point of the season who would be in the Div 4 team of the year conversation from your club?

Some tough games to pick this week in div 4
Coops to be jets in a close game
Buffs to beat Ferny
CP to beat cats
Paccas to beat mt gravatt
Marcellin to beat UQ should also be very close

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was there or was there not an all in brawl between morningside and Ormeau ? The rumour is a morningside player king hit an Ormeau player and knocked him out cold ? Happy to be corrected if not true. But if it is true the club should immediately part ways with this player.

Was there or was there not an all in brawl between morningside and Ormeau ? The rumour is a morningside player king hit an Ormeau player and knocked him out cold ? Happy to be corrected if not true. But if it is true the club should immediately part ways with this player.
Big statement at the end of your question if you don’t know the answer to your question

Strange that there has been no comment on this though. Allegedly coaches involved from both teams, game called off early? Charges laid at both tribunal and apparently police involved? Can't have been just a little melee!

Strange that there has been no comment on this though. Allegedly coaches involved from both teams, game called off early? Charges laid at both tribunal and apparently police involved? Can't have been just a little melee!

Have heard a penalty is yet to be passed down to the Morningside fella who “king hit” an Ormeau guy. Melee after saw game called off early. Tribunal was adjourned last week awaiting more details from witnesses and umpires I believe. Not sure coaches were involved although have heard the same rumour.

If true, and I advocate for a fair hearing, that a heavy penalty applies. We don't need that rubbish creeping back into the game anywhere
I'm sure Danny Green would love to have a chat to him. Especially with the new campaign coming out. he's in a bit of trouble if police are involved

Remove this Banner Ad

Back