Moved Thread Quarter finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to the playoffs?

I have to say playoffs here or nobody understands...I also have to say schedule instead of fixture. Hilariously enough it took me 5 min to find the schedule the first time I printed it out. I couldn't find it anywhere on the site! I thought...fixture? This maybe be it.

Well Bedford is the keeper of the rules, very welcoming to new appreciators of AFL, say one thing incorrectly and prepare to be castigated. Not everyone grows up following AFL, and I don't like this snobbery that comes from people across all industries that look down on others for not being as knowledgable about things.

The less accessible you make something, surely you do make it appear more exclusive, but also more irrelevant.

Someone with as much knowledge as yourself demonstrates a passion and love for the game, and if you really did care that much, you would think you would try and SHARE that love, instead of rubbing it in people's faces how much better and smarter you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well Bedford is the keeper of the rules, very welcoming to new appreciators of AFL, say one thing incorrectly and prepare to be castigated. Not everyone grows up following AFL, and I don't like this snobbery that comes from people across all industries that look down on others for not being as knowledgable about things.

The less accessible you make something, surely you do make it appear more exclusive, but also more irrelevant.

Someone with as much knowledge as yourself demonstrates a passion and love for the game, and if you really did care that much, you would think you would try and SHARE that love, instead of rubbing it in people's faces how much better and smarter you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have to be kidding champ, in AFL we have never played Quarter finals, that's all . I am sharing the love, learn by it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But won't we be world champions if we win the world series?
aslong as our pressure is applied in game 7.

we need to apply plenty of sacks in the forward quadrant to keep their running backs from setting up too many plays

It was only a matter of time before this ended up in the Bar...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back