Feedback Quick questions you couldn't find an answer for...

Remove this Banner Ad

Every second post is an old one šŸ˜¬
I see that too. Strange.
Itā€™s being fixed now, shouldnā€™t take too long :)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hit the cog to go to plain text editor.

Samsung is playing up.
Well you didn't tell me that!!!! So much better, thanks!!

Also the ads are playing up.
I've hit about 5 when I load a page, and when I tried pressing the cog it clicked the ad - even though I 100% hit the cog.

Well you didn't tell me that!!!! So much better, thanks!!

Also the ads are playing up.
I've hit about 5 when I load a page, and when I tried pressing the cog it clicked the ad - even though I 100% hit the cog.
Got an iPhone?

:D ;)

It has.

When did you finish up modding?
Tiring to remember.
Found it. Late Feb in 2019. So that sounds about right then.

No worries. Iā€™ll buy a subscription. I hate ads - Dick Smith or someone keeps trying to explain to me how I can become a millionaire in 3 months

Tiring to remember.
Found it. Late Feb in 2019. So that sounds about right then.

No worries. Iā€™ll buy a subscription. I hate ads - Dick Smith or someone keeps trying to explain to me how I can become a millionaire in 3 months
If it was 2019 you should still have premium. I will fix it up.

Hey Chief , Iā€™m noticing that the text is appearing much larger on my mobile (iPhone using Chrome) than was the case. When I type into a text box it remains the normal size...

F4AC6EE0-66D1-4842-AEB0-F6087E939C9B.jpeg
But when I post or read others posts it gets bigger...

8C49CB98-72D5-4C3F-8211-CB27FB9065F1.jpeg

Itā€™s more noticeable perhaps than what those images portray. I know that others have noticed similar.

Another issue Iā€™ve noticed is that sometimes (I donā€™t know what triggers it), Bigfooty shrinks to a small column in my Chrome window, with bands of white on the left or right. Havenā€™t got a screenshot of it but will put one in when it next happens (seems to have been happening for as long as the text has been larger).

Hey Chief , Iā€™m noticing that the text is appearing much larger on my mobile (iPhone using Chrome) than was the case. When I type into a text box it remains the normal size...

View attachment 963246
But when I post or read others posts it gets bigger...

View attachment 963247

Itā€™s more noticeable perhaps than what those images portray. I know that others have noticed similar.

Another issue Iā€™ve noticed is that sometimes (I donā€™t know what triggers it), Bigfooty shrinks to a small column in my Chrome window, with bands of white on the left or right. Havenā€™t got a screenshot of it but will put one in when it next happens (seems to have been happening for as long as the text has been larger).
These are entirely new things to me sorry.

The last Chrome on Samsung seemed to have bugs - do you have the latest browser and operating system?

These are entirely new things to me sorry.

The last Chrome on Samsung seemed to have bugs - do you have the latest browser and operating system?
Yeah I have updated iOS and all of my apps.

My screen size did freak out a little just then so I took a screenshot...

B0AEAEA0-C366-4A2F-A7C8-531CE1690B3E.png

Yeah I have updated iOS and all of my apps.

My screen size did freak out a little just then so I took a screenshot...

View attachment 963253
Nothing has changed recently. I couldnā€™t tell you what might be causing that. Clear your browser cache in case itā€™s bad CSS stored somewhere?

Nothing has changed recently. I couldnā€™t tell you what might be causing that. Clear your browser cache in case itā€™s bad CSS stored somewhere?
Will give it a go. As I say, I know someone else who has noticed the font size change, so perhaps itā€™s not just me.

Will give it a go. As I say, I know someone else who has noticed the font size change, so perhaps itā€™s not just me.
I donā€™t have access to a Samsung but I can play with it Chrome developer view and see how it goes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back