music_2000

Club Legend
Mar 31, 2005
western sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, wanderers. NY giants
I love this stuff. I love ranch dressing it tastes great on chips, burgers, and salads too. puts me in heaven but I can't seem to find it in shops anywhere. I only found Paul Newman's own ranch dressing at coles but I'm looking for the something that tastes like Hungry Jack's ranch sauce i.e. its the one they use on their chicken burgers. any help would be great

music_2000 said:
I love this stuff. I love ranch dressing it tastes great on chips, burgers, and salads too. puts me in heaven but I can't seem to find it in shops anywhere. I only found Paul Newman's own ranch dressing at coles but I'm looking for the something that tastes like Hungry Jack's ranch sauce i.e. its the one they use on their chicken burgers. any help would be great

What is ranch dressing?

music_2000 said:
Same here. It's not bad, but I've had the little containers of the Heinz ranch dressing and I reckon it's much better (though I've not seen it available in supermarkets).

When I was living in America I too was naive about this stuff, and we had it where I worked and I swear to god, this one guy (and then I noticed later others) would just dip it in everything, potato chips, sandwhiches, pickles, everything would go in this dressing. I was like, ahh don't you want to just taste what you're eating and not just the sauce? But the more I travelled the country, I found sauces are everywhere you go, i.e: Ketchup and Mustard at the straw/serviette dispenser at McDonalds, the country fiends for something to dip in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back