Random Chat Thread XXXVIII - Player Threads in your Player Threads

Remove this Banner Ad

We lost a few youngens over the years:

Colin, EFL Boy, Frothies, clinkers, Holly.
EFL drops in tennis time, lol clinkers
Thanks guys.

Funny how some posters come across as older or younger than they actually are. At least I don't look 27 (at least I have been told).
I think we've swapped ages in terms of looks. I look about 27 due to scarring from people pissing me off

PP, new ep of family guy is lulzy. They went downhill for a while but I thought the last one was pretty good.

Thoughts?

Yet to see it, but when I catch the odd FG ep on 7Mate I am normally laughing within 5 secs. Retains its lulzworthiness (new word).

Trying to VirtualDub the Round 1 game for GIFs, but it won't work because of the mp4 format.

Any solutions?

Surely someone here would have a solution as it is gif central.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fights. I used to get in one once a week when I was really annoying. Lot's of scars on my face, some also due to acne

I'm somewhat enamoured with this line. Do you mind if I steal it for something I'm writing?

As for my age, I thought I gave out a sneaky clue months ago when I mentioned that I was a Freo supporter briefly before I turned 9.

It's because I piss off the black people with all my racist jokes

sMIDA.gif

You just make me look like an intellectual juvenile :eek:

90% of it is bluster, loudness, and just plain being desparate for attention. I wouldn't worry. I royally F'd up my education and am now masquerading as a fledgling writer - that's basically doubletalk for having no quantifiable skills or power. The cover-up is prattling on about s**t that I hardly know anything about myself. It's amazing how often it actually works.

"[I’m open to] all those things, if it’s True Lies, Terminator, a well-made Terminator…the last one was awful. It tried hard, not that they didn’t try, the acting and everything. It missed the boat."

“Or True Lies 2, with that we’ll probably have to wait a little bit because it’s more of a family kind of a movie, the family dynamic works. My personal situation doesn’t work so well right now. Until that’s settled, then we can go off and do that again, with family subjects. [laughs]”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back