Random Discussion Thread 136- UP THE BLOODY COASTERS PREMIERSHIP EDITION

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He came back on and hit a century though

Gee I wonder if anyone can get Smith out in grade cricket. He’s hard enough to get out in Tests

Although I’d be interested to see if it exists in countries where gambling is banned

Although I’d be interested to see if it exists in countries where gambling is banned
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...orse-racing-winning-post-aly-vance/index.html

Looked it up because I was interested.

The event, including races for both thoroughbreds and purebred Arabian horses, boasted a $3.5m prize purse. Such is its prestige and significance it is regular attended by the Emir, HH Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani.

It features the country's richest race for thoroughbreds, the $1 million-dollar Emir's Trophy, which this year attracted its highest-rated field with runners from across the globe.

Betting and alcohol are not allowed for religious reasons, contributing to a calm, almost "garden party" atmosphere.

Unlike many other race meetings, it feels like people are there to see the horses.

Bloody hell game 3 of the World Series set a new MLB playoff record of 7 hours 15 minutes over 18 innings. :eek:

Finished at 1am local time in LA and they have to play again this afternoon.

How about that Biggie what a story.

C1FBB28A-4690-4439-9B80-5C70F3F1B9A7.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like that we won the flag the year before Freo came in... then won our next as they made their first prelim... then made the GF in a year they finished top... then won this year out of the blue.

They'd be hating us so much

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bloody hell game 3 of the World Series set a new MLB playoff record of 7 hours 15 minutes over 18 innings. :eek:

Finished at 1am local time in LA and they have to play again this afternoon.

How about that Biggie what a story.

Value for money from your ticket. Plus, think of all the ads the broadcaster got to play!

Pittsburgh reference old mate?

Yes, in that that was today’s one. Could post the same thing tomorrow and it’ll be something else.

I couldn’t be further from religious, but the concept that some people are rallying for armed security at churches, as though that’s normal, is absolutely mental.

Yes, in that that was today’s one. Could post the same thing tomorrow and it’ll be something else.

I couldn’t be further from religious, but the concept that some people are rallying for armed security at churches, as though that’s normal, is absolutely mental.

It wasn't even the only hate-crime shooting on the day. Another guy got arrested for shooting two black guys (one in front of his 12 year old grandson) in a supermarket after failing to get into a predominantly black church next door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back