Random Random thoughts and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't have to pretend to like Stevie J and Heath Shaw anymore! WOOHOO!

I also get to dispose of all of my Giants stuff! YAY!!!!!

However, there is one article that I really don't want to send up in flames. Last year at the game at metripong, I got a cap signed by Joel Patfull (of course), Leon Cameron, Jeremy Cameron, Phil Davis and a couple of others.

JZe3NGRtwG7Lmjjoq_bHXlaukGwT3RkJIn4c52-sVHsxUgYJ_iykyJnI5sxSRjJTklXp_x6sYLDiRDY=w1366-h638-rw

So, as a sort of goodbye, whomever wants it can have it. Send me a PM and I'll get it to you.

However, there is one article that I really don't want to send up in flames. Last year at the game at metripong, I got a cap signed by Joel Patfull (of course), Leon Cameron, Jeremy Cameron, Phil Davis and a couple of others.

JZe3NGRtwG7Lmjjoq_bHXlaukGwT3RkJIn4c52-sVHsxUgYJ_iykyJnI5sxSRjJTklXp_x6sYLDiRDY=w1366-h638-rw

So, as a sort of goodbye, whomever wants it can have it. Send me a PM and I'll get it to you.

Good luck with the Lions next year.

I seem to remember you ditching us when we belted the Lions earlier in the year.

Oh well all the best next year.

Kinda feel sorry for Kez, she was with us while we were really sucked and now jumps off the bandwagon completely to a team that will suck louder and longer than we ever did.

Good luck kez

Kinda feel sorry for Kez, she was with us while we were really sucked and now jumps off the bandwagon completely to a team that will suck louder and longer than we ever did.

Good luck kez
I just assumed she was a Lions supporter who adopted GWS as her second team because of Patfull joining us? Now that he's retired she has no reason to loosely follow GWS.

I could be wrong, though. I haven't been here all that long and only lurked for a couple of months prior to joining.

Best of luck with the Lions in 2017, Kez.

Glad to have you share a small part of our journey with us. Thanks for sharing Joel with us, he's a great guy, played a very useful role at a critical time for GWS, and I'm sure we all wish him all the best in the future. :thumbsu:

THE END IS NIGH, RUN AWAY, THE END IS NIGH!

I actually strongly support something that was written in a Damien Barrett Sliding Doors article today.

Essendon

we've said it for three years ...

... we may as well say it again. Cronulla took the deal. The Bombers chose not to. Cronulla won the 2016 NRL flag.

Cronulla took the deal and buried the whole saga. They took the admission that they took substances that they were not aware of their contents, may or may not have been on the banned list etc. and they copped the smallest penalty imaginable. Essendon have not been in the best of shape the last few years.

Both clubs will be forever garbaged as "drug cheats" by some, even if they never actually took the drugs to cheat. Dank was the problem, not the clubs themselves.

Haha

Hang on. So were you actually just supporting Patfull, never the giants ?

You havnt got a bit attached ? :)

I just assumed she was a Lions supporter who adopted GWS as her second team because of Patfull joining us? Now that he's retired she has no reason to loosely follow GWS.

I could be wrong, though. I haven't been here all that long and only lurked for a couple of months prior to joining.

Best of luck with the Lions in 2017, Kez.
I thought she had too. Like me with Freo.

She posted on here so much. Haha

That really shocked me

The sky is seemingly caving in for Hawthorne supporters. No doubt by Friday they'll have their peacock strut back. I'm thinking they will end up with Mitchell, O'Meara, Rockliff. It will cost them Lewis, Mitchell, hartung, and white cross and O'Rourke maybe...

I don't think this affects us as we will be mainly dealing with Carlton and Collingwood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The sky is seemingly caving in for Hawthorne supporters. No doubt by Friday they'll have their peacock strut back. I'm thinking they will end up with Mitchell, O'Meara, Rockliff. It will cost them Lewis, Mitchell, hartung, and white cross and O'Rourke maybe...

I don't think this affects us as we will be mainly dealing with Carlton and Collingwood.
I'd be a bit careful writing them off
Hawks have always done surprising things in trade week and the plan isn't always obvious.
I remember the Croad trade and the press it got. They ended up with Hodge and Croad back at a discount in the long run.
I've seen some knowlegeable Hawks posters expressing concern though, maybe you're right.

I'd be a bit careful writing them off
Hawks have always done surprising things in trade week and the plan isn't always obvious.
I remember the Croad trade and the press it got. They ended up with Hodge and Croad back at a discount in the long run.
I've seen some knowlegeable Hawks posters expressing concern though, maybe you're right.

No, I agree. You should never get too emotional until the end of trade period and you never know if it was a successful one until 1-7 years later!

ASADA sent it back because he wasn't in breach of the ASADA Code only the AFL's code.

There's definite issues here for all concerned. Regardless of whether Lachie was "coached" to stay at the Lamberts, he is still an adult and unless he was held against his will he will have some degree of responsibility.

Failure to notify an address may be a breach; but it's not 2-4 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back